Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs down I know its hard to realise wow is gonna die ...

Im sure most of you diehard wow fanboys have heard of Star Wars The Old Republic?

Yes that one, the game that will shatter wow to pieces so that blizzard can go cry in a corner.

Take a look at what these guys have to say in this video : http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20110520-1

Those are the people incharge of SW TOR fansites who went to Bioware's office to play the game for 2 days and they were amazed .

Gonna be hard for you stupid wow addicts to let go right?

Deleted
    0/10
    10charsssss

Another one of these? /yawn
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

/sigh obvious opinion is obvious wow isnt going to die until blizz runs out of expansions to give us...nice try though
    "Do not fear the darkness, but welcome its embrace."
    ~Ezio Auditore Da Firenze
    "Killing you won't bring my family back. I'm done. Nulla e reale; tutto e lecito. Requiescat in pace."
    ~Ezio Auditore Da Firenze

Deleted
    you stupid addicts keep saying that lol, i feel sorry for you

10+ Year Old Account
    You just wrote the same thing about GW2 killing WoW yesterday...

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Deleted
    meh 2/10, seen beter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    i dont feel sorry for your stupid ass

10+ Year Old Account
    What happened to the last Star War MMO?

Oh yeah it died when everyone and their grandmother can just make a Jedi from scratch.

Just finger cross that won't happen this time.

Deleted
    that game looks horrible, there isnt even a deathwing or c'thun gonna be so bad.

Deleted
    I'm gonne play SWTOR but honestly why you feel the need to troll about a game you were (or still are) addicted to? Don't blame WoW for personal failure.

I hope I'l have as much fun on star wars as I did on WoW in first few years

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are the people incharge of SW TOR fansites who went to Bioware's office to play the game for 2 days and they were amazed.
    Oh, Star Wars fanboys were invited to play a Star Wars game and they liked it?! I'm surprised!!!!!!!!! It definitely proves that WoW sucks!!!!!!!!!

oh yes.. a sci-fi game, will shatter the fantasy game to pieces... i know so fucking many people who just wont even test starwars since they dont like the genre....

Ima lol when old republic flops like all the other "wow killer" MMO's. Conan, Aion, Rift, Final Fantasy, Warhammer. People claimed the exact same thing you did and they didnt kill wow. I like star wars, but i know that it wont kill wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfus View Post
    that game looks horrible, there isnt even a deathwing or c'thun gonna be so bad.
    lol addict , its Star Wars, it takes a huge turd on wow's terrble story and lore.

and the game looks far better than wow's outdated graphics

Lol at OP.

Yaknow, opinions are cool.

PROUD "STUPID WOW ADDICT" SINCE 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    Didn't you know? Bibi drinks Golden Chocolate out of Wine glasses that are made out of the frozen tears of the world leaders while relaxing in his yacht/submarine home made entirely of diamond(That's right diamond with no "s" as in 1 singular diamond yacht/submarine). On his days off from MMO-Champion(Everyday cause we do all the hard stuff obviously) he can be caught napping with the Gorillas of Australia.

Don't understand your need to be hostile.
    This game will be awesome though, I have no doubt and follow progress at darthhater.com

Still, your attitude is only making me question the players that will make the switch.
    IMO, it's the community that makes the game, and I don't want an unprovocated name-caller and general asshole in my community.

My 2cents

Deleted
    that wow is gonna end some day: true, that wow is gonna end this epansion: nope.

anyways: tomorrow the world is gonna end (21 may, today its 20 may dutch time 18:43)

"my dad > your dad! my dad will kick your the shit out of your dad!"
    serious, let me play my games and i wont bother what you play... my choice not yours

lol at the troll calling people addicts when his profile picture is a pure sign of addiction to starwars
    and wtf are you doing on the forums, got nothing else better to do kid ?