Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karosene View Post
    I'm gonna do some sinning.
    Feel free lol. Assuming that his prediciton and therefore his annihilation beliefs are true, I don't think there is a way to enter heaven or Hell post rapture. You simply cease to be if you die between May 22nd and October 21st when all of us cease to exist.

This is at 64+ posts without any hate filled religion bashing. /boggle

Go to work and then watch Dr. Who. If I don't get raptured and a bunch of people do, then the upside to this is that, judging by how slow we are during church, most of our customers are devout Christians, so at least we wont be busy.

The reason that nothing's happening in Asia is because it's a trap by the Devil to confuse God-fearing Americans. STAY STRONG.

Gonna go see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert in Poughkeepsie NY - appropriately enough, the show is called "Beethoven's Last Night".

http://www.trans-siberian.com/tour1/...php#SpringTour
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Ya it makes no sense lol. If it is time zone by time zone than the rapture"list" is already written and there is no way to get on it once the events start in three hours. Camping said it would be at 6pm local time, I am not sure if he has defined that as time zone by time zone which is what most people interpreted that as. If he means 6pm his local time which is probably PST, most of the world will already be past May 21st meaning that his entire fancy and fake formula doesn't apply to 75% of the world and likely the majority of the true believers.

How has this thread not been locked yet lol.
    No so what we do it we kidnap all his followers and load them into a plane and fly 15 degrees per hour around the earth ahead of the rapture.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll continue on my second Witcher 2 playthrough, and then go laugh at the insanely stupid people who actually believe this nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    If not being raptured means we are stuck with the anti-christ. I am going to find him and butt sex him to show him whose boss. If this 'hell' will be anything like prison gotta show whose boss early on.

10+ Year Old Account
    More than likely finish my paperwork.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karrad View Post
    we did invent nukes first so this only makes sense.
    Almost true. The germans would have had the first one, but America kidnapped all the scientists and also Hitler rather seached for the holy grail than inventing the atom bomb. True Story.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishpaladin View Post
    to be fair thats whats gonna hapen :P weres the four horsemen!?!?!?!?! exactly fuck the rapture !

The best there ever was.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlannor View Post
    The reason that nothing's happening in Asia is because it's a trap by the Devil to confuse God-fearing Americans. STAY STRONG.
    The reason nothing's happening it's cus no one can predict the future. things happen when they happen. This is NOT an ANIME WORLD. This is REAL WORLD.

Laugh at me if you like, but what is supposed to happen? What is a rapture? English isn't my native language so meh.

Quote Originally Posted by DMCDante View Post
    Laugh at me if you life, but what is supposed to happen? What is a rapture? English isn't my native language so meh.
    All the people god deems worthy are whisked away into heaven, everybody else is left behind on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Vand3tz View Post
    It's 1:43 AM in the UK, what will I do today?
    Not supposed to begin till 7AM here buddy!
    We all get a nice early start for a good ol' rapture!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGender View Post
    They said that armageddon begins on the 21st of May and last until October. There will be morons who think the world will explode on the 21st but that is not what they even said...

Basically the people who will be saved will disappear and the remaining filth of humans will slowly perish by cataclysmic events.
    Isn't it supposed to be 'hell on earth' also until then?
    I think I'd notice.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    All the people god deems worthy are whisked away into heaven, everybody else is left behind on Earth.

"worthy" hah. It's foolish to believe without proofs.

Good job for almost no religious hatin'!

I'll be asleep for the next 12 hours or so, so I'll miss something what wont happen.

Wait what?

Pretty self-explanatory. /cheer

I like how the exact date was derived from such arbitrary means of measurement.