Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The day turns into the 22nd. Some people have been raptured, but I have not.

Think im going to start a hedonistic society. If we are all lost, we might as well enjoy ourselves.

It will be Legen-

Wait for it!

Dary!

You guys should join me

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilix View Post
    So Wikipedia does say that it happens as the sun rises....how's Asia doing?

Really? There is a wikipedia article about these sheenanigans? Linky!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGender View Post
    They said that armageddon begins on the 21st of May and last until October. There will be morons who think the world will explode on the 21st but that is not what they even said...

Basically the people who will be saved will disappear and the remaining filth of humans will slowly perish by cataclysmic events.
    i suspect this person to believe the worlds ending.

edit: i have a bunch of friends in the middle east who are quite religious and as of about 20 mins ago were still here on earth. perhaps theres a queue for them to get in or something

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still living

Well I think the rapture said the rest of us stay on earth.

So I'll probably be playing WoW.

though God will likely make everything feel like a punishment, so on the same day blizzard will suddenly decide to nerf all my favorite class abilities!

NOOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Oh is this about that insane crazy nutjob guy who predicted we were all screwed back in 1994?

Deleted
    Awwww nothing happend

Deleted
    If i die 21st may, it'll be to laughing. cus all this believing in foolish future predicts is hilarious as hell. No one has super powers in real life, get over it. It's not an movie nor anime.

15+ Year Old Account
    According to Camping, it will take place at 6:00pm local time meaning that the "rapture" will take place time zone by time zone.

Since I am an Atheist who grew up in the church and thinks it is all is pure nonsense I don't anticipate being raptured, which by the way is a fake event not mentioned in the end times but comes from a single line in Thessalonians 1 that was turned into Christian propaganda feelgood stories in the 1800s, I plan on looting like crazy and basically just spending the next 5 months of existence enjoying life.

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    i suspect this person to believe the worlds ending.
    This was my exact thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Only fools believe in fools that think they can really predict about future.
    LIES, I predict I'm going to wake up at 9:30 am GMT get ready for work and stay there till 10pm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    LIES, I predict I'm going to wake up at 9:30 am GMT get ready for work and stay there till 10pm
    Fool...

Well duh pre-set obvious stuff are obvious.

Oh snap. Did I miss it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be at work.

Deleted
    Doing 1 last fap just incase.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakokun View Post
    Oh snap. Did I miss it?
    Nope still 3 hours until the first Rapture events should begin in the Christmas Islands and the IDL sweeping West from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stare at forums all day.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    According to Camping, it will take place at 6:00pm local time meaning that the "rapture" will take place time zone by time zone.

Since I am an Atheist who grew up in the church and thinks it is all is pure nonsense I don't anticipate being raptured, which by the way is a fake event not mentioned in the end times but comes from a single line in Thessalonians 1 that was turned into Christian propaganda feelgood stories in the 1800s, I plan on looting like crazy and basically just spending the next 5 months of existence enjoying life.
    Hah, wow. It's really supposed to be time zone by time zone? Like god would care about human time.

I'll go with XKCD's idea and just hope they don't figure out how to open doors.

Seriously (if that is even possible): Some people believe this garbage? Every time more than 1 person believes in this kind of stuff, God snipes a kitten (which causes someone to predict a NEW rapture and the cycle continues).
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grab my dads pistol with 200 shots, load it up, throw his shotgun in the passenger seat of his Taurus and find a nice car to steal, then find a grocery store, fill up, fill some gas up, shoot anyone who tries to shoot me, and head deep out into the woods, prolly up in Washington or something.