Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I suppose this wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Forgive my lack of humour, but I found this to be only sexist. I guess I just don't get it.

Also, as it has already been pointed out; isn't a Voidwalker sexless? Why would there be a female Voidwalker to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm more terrified of the male succubi. That and maybe female infernals. will they have rock-boobs?
    male succubi actually do exist, they're called incubi

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    ME GUSTA
    would be a better face if any of u get that reference

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    I suppose this wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Forgive my lack of humour, but I found this to be only sexist. I guess I just don't get it.

Also, as it has already been pointed out; isn't a Voidwalker sexless? Why would there be a female Voidwalker to begin with?
    as I said, voidwalkers should be genderless and so should the elementals (and there ARE female elementals... the point is blizz said they are making female versions for all the warlock pets and a male version for the succubus... they said "all"... not "all but the voidwalker"... so we assume there will be a female voidwalker...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    If they reuse a model it will likely be a draenei. Or perhaps an eredun like Jaraxxus - i.e. a draenei w/o the tentacle face.
    eredar have tentacles on their faces too

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in!

This will be part of a future Premium Accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by reyina View Post
    idk i kind of liked this idea

I about died lol.

I really don't know why people think that assuming men like touching boobies is sexist...

it's just a fact... I know cause I am a man and about 70% of my friends are also men and me, my friends and their friends all agree that touching boobies = good...

so voidwalkers are silent and blindly loyal... and you give a man a female voidwalker... do you really think he won't try anything perverted??? I seriously doubt it...

heck, I've seen a guy touching a mannequin's breast in a clothes' store when he thought nobody was watching lol
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    I'm not a sexist... I'm a man lol
    What, men can't be sexist against men? /cackle

If you can have self-hating jews (hey, I'm only referencing the stereotype, not trying to be racist), you can have self-hating men.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I'M hoping the Incubus will look like or sound(quote) like Andy Dick, because that would just be the lvl of O_O we need for overly sexualised pets in wow.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    Fix'd that for you
    I'm going to have to agree with you on that one.

OT: You don't even know if the Female voidwalker is going to look like. It may be as sexually appealing as having a hang nail on the toe you just jammed!

mortis I am at a pizza shop waiting for a hoagie and your post pulls up in front of it and bites the curb with its car
    your post tumbles out of the car and insane amount of smoke wafts out (the car is still running also)
    your post makes it to the counter, orders six tuna hoagies and an extra large sausage and broccoli pizza laughs and then falls asleep on the floor

later your post's girlfriend comes by all pissed and drags it out
    twenty-four hour skeleton power

for the record, Voidwalkers are female already. This was determined by... uh... there was a bug a long time ago where one could go off the coast of Theramore Isle and find a pet's gender. I don't have specifics, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah
    There really isn't much to say about SC2, it's not a very complex game. Three races that never change and that's it, end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by helicoptermadeofdraculas View Post
    mortis I am at a pizza shop waiting for a hoagie and your post pulls up in front of it and bites the curb with its car
    your post tumbles out of the car and insane amount of smoke wafts out (the car is still running also)
    your post makes it to the counter, orders six tuna hoagies and an extra large sausage and broccoli pizza laughs and then falls asleep on the floor

later your post's girlfriend comes by all pissed and drags it out
    I totally thought you were going somewhere else with this post... like

"get Allstate now and be protected from Posts like me"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, only question about these different sex demons. Are we going to be able to pick them for instance a male voidwalker can stay with a male warlock? Or will it be sex specific, like males only get females and females only get males?

we already have the option to destroy our minions and replace with a different named one... we'll probably do the same to get one with another gender... you'll keep your male voidwalker but if you want a female you can go get one... just don't touch her unprepared lol

the thingies with 4 arms are shivarra, while the felguards are from the mo'arg race... felguards are warriors while shivarra are demonic priestess... they are totaly different and unrelated...
    the shivarra are warriors as well, why else do they carry swords?

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    Fix'd that for you
    @ Gharld

Agreed. <3
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

I really don't know why people think that assuming men like touching boobies is sexist...

it's just a fact... I know cause I am a man and about 70% of my friends are also men and me, my friends and their friends all agree that touching boobies = good...

so voidwalkers are silent and blindly loyal... and you give a man a female voidwalker... do you really think he won't try anything perverted??? I seriously doubt it...

heck, I've seen a guy touching a mannequin's breast in a clothes' store when he thought nobody was watching lol
    yes, because sex with a bring made from anti-matter sounds so appealing /sarcasm

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smigglephor View Post
    Why are the genderless demons being assumed male?

See, I thought the same thing, but as someone pointed out to me, they have a male voice when summoned.

Maybe theyre trolling. Maybe they will just add in a female voice, and you can choose if you hear male or female?

Quote Originally Posted by Smigglephor View Post
    Why are the genderless demons being assumed male?
    Theres a macro you can use to print your targets gender which says voidwalkers and felhunters are male
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon