Name Plates Addons

Im making this thread to see if anyone can help me find an addon that keeps the standard blizzard Name Plates but, like tidy plates, has the mobs/bosses Health % on it.
    Also, if theres one with like a Threat wheel or bar that would be cool too but mostly want the health %.

Sorry if I could have searched this, I just have no clue what i would put in that wouldn't be too long and come up with some wacky results.

15+ Year Old Account
    Threat Plates lol.....Shows by color red means u have no threat, green means its on you, yellow you are about to lose it..

Highly customizable.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...at-plates.aspx

I see you wanted to keep the old ones...hmm thats hard... not sure if it can do it, but as a tank I cannot do with out it
    Last edited by Punks; 2011-05-21 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    Threat Plates lol.....Shows by color red means u have no threat, green means its on you, yellow you are about to lose it..

Highly customizable.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...at-plates.aspx
    Yes I used threat plates before but I do prefer the blizzard ones as it seems a little less clustered to me..
    as I said I am just looking for something that could give me a % on the name plate without changing its style.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Punks said, Tidy Plates is something I can not tank without. Although I dont use Threat Plates, I use Neon.

Deleted
    If you think they're too big you can mix Threat plates with Neon. Makes them a bit smaller and you can edit the options to see %.

Oh, and Gz on the Nef kill

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    If you think they're too big you can mix Threat plates with Neon. Makes them a bit smaller and you can edit the options to see %.
    ^ personally love TP+ neon works perfect for me

Nameplates modifier is an addon that does what you're looking for.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...FanUpdate.html

It only has a fan update for 4.1 but I imagine that fixes it still.

SHNameplates is really good too. I used to use Tidyplates, but I had issues getting it just the way I wanted. The only issues with SHNameplates is right now it can only be edited via adjusting the LUA file (there is no GUI in game), but the default settings are very good anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    Yes I used threat plates before but I do prefer the blizzard ones as it seems a little less clustered to me..
    I see a solution has been posted, but I wanted to point out that Threat Plates can be configured however you like. For example, I have almost everything turned off on mine, and I wouldn't consider them cluttered.

http://i.imgur.com/0HWho.jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    As Punks said, Tidy Plates is something I can not tank without. Although I dont use Threat Plates, I use Neon.
    Neon eh? I saw that, I am getting bored of mine, may try it out, I'll let ya know

Neon is what I use as well. It sounds like it is exactly what you're after. And it can cover threat and other features as well.

Oh, and Neon comes with TidyPlates, so don't go hunting for it anywhere. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot View Post
    Neon is what I use as well. It sounds like it is exactly what you're after. And it can cover threat and other features as well.

Oh, and Neon comes with TidyPlates, so don't go hunting for it anywhere. :P
    HAHAh man i feel dumb, i see it now... LOL I was looking for it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    I've always used "Aloft" as my nameplates addon for the past few years. Tidy Plates does look tempting to switch to though.... If I did, would I regret it?

Deleted
    I use Docnameplates. It is not too screen filling like the others

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez View Post
    I've always used "Aloft" as my nameplates addon for the past few years. Tidy Plates does look tempting to switch to though.... If I did, would I regret it?
    I don't think so, as long as you find a theme you like. Again, I recommend Neon.