The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

WoW model viewer

I can't seem to get it to work. I've downloaded the cataclysm version that doesn't respond when I open it. Does anybody have an old version from 3.3? I've googled it but to no avail, I don't have the Cataclysm expansion yet so it looks to be the only way.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Rend Blackhand; 2011-05-21 at 03:06 PM.

You can find all previous previous revisions here. You'll have to figure out for yourself which one works with 3.3 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you play on official servers (which you must do, lal) then you're using a 4.1 client like everyone else. That your account doesn't have a cataclysm key or that the client haven't downloaded cataclysm-only content due to that, doesn't matter.

Just a heads up. An old model viewer MIGHT work with 4.1 anyway though, but I recall such compability is rare. Probably very much the reason as to why they have to make new WMV versions at all. The MPQ-format is ever-changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Just a heads up. An old model viewer MIGHT work with 4.1 anyway though, but I recall such compability is rare. Probably very much the reason as to why they have to make new WMV versions at all. The MPQ-format is ever-changing.
    No way it'll work, much more than just the MPQ format has changed.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    You can find all previous previous revisions here. You'll have to figure out for yourself which one works with 3.3 though.
    Thank you so much, man. You're my hero today