Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Yo, bro - doing the raid with already full epics at this time is nothing like during real competitons for first kills. I'm not talking about guild X taking him down after he got nerfed to ground.
    a) Sinestra is female.

b) Not sure how you're trying to counter my point. I'm saying that comparing Sinestra to Algalon should only be done when time allowed is considered. Algalon was difficult, but made significantly more so by having a weekly time limit.

Sig by Mipeo

Stood in the Fire MeleeSpriestDK's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I havent raided heroic but really. Sinestra is easy and halfus is hard??? did they decide to switch it up from normal and make the hardness backwards.

Gamers never Die

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ligaments View Post
    a) Sinestra is female.

b) Not sure how you're trying to counter my point. I'm saying that comparing Sinestra to Algalon should only be done when time allowed is considered. Algalon was difficult, but made significantly more so by having a weekly time limit.
    Was I referring to her, actually? And you didnt even make a point. Guilds who were serious about Algalon pushed it to the limit, some even had 3 guild intern 10 men raids. But I agree, Algalon was difficult.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MeleeSpriestDK View Post
    I havent raided heroic but really. Sinestra is easy and halfus is hard??? did they decide to switch it up from normal and make the hardness backwards.
    Think of > as arrows in this case, going from 1 boss to the next, starting with easiest first.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    25: halfus / chimeraon / artramedes / magmaw / maloriak / conclave / omnotron / double dragon / nef / council / sinestra / alakir / chogall