Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    So what you're saying is you want to get raped by casters? Ok with me.

Sure remove pillars. Then take away all snares and slows from melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without pillars, we would have a worse Ring of Valor.
    Ok in case you didn't catch that:
    CASTERS WOULD DOMINATE AGAIN

I play a Hunter and Pillars don't phase me at all. I love being BM. I send my pet after my target and -> I <- am the one who Pillar Humps. Kill Command spamming owns.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Deleted
    If they removed pillars etc it would just be luck? :c nuke one target will be pretty usefull.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Arena is not a true test of skill. Atm its all about how well a healer or a class with dots can pillar hump.

They should remove all things that willl cause line of site issues. Did you see the romans having things to LOS in there arenas? No so why should we.
    This has to be the most retarded post of all time. Pillars are there to mitigate damage against classes that do ridiculous ranged damage or cc. If pillars didn't exist you could just que as a 3 hunter team and destroy someone in an opener with no opportunity for the opposition to avoid the damage or avoid the CC (scatter trap or whatever other ranged CC). Without some means of line of sight arena would be a huge gayfest with no method to avoid cc or damage, and healers wouldn't have a chance to heal because of unavoidable instant CC.

Are you seriously this retarded and stupid? Go s key backpedal in a regular battleground or something.
    Last edited by velias1234; 2011-05-22 at 02:30 AM.

Sounds like you all play resto druids. End of the day they need to remove all obsticles to make it a true test of skill. Whilst they are at it remove the ability to interupt all spells.

Holy balls...

SCREW MELEE/CASTER COMPS, DOUBLE MELEE OR DOUBLE CASTER.

C'mon, this is worse than giving bloodlust to mages and core hounds and then removing it from arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you play a resto druid.
    I smell someone who doesn't understand pvp.

I feel like I'm getting trolled.

I'm not quite sure though, because that feeling is similar to the feeling I get when I have to poop. I'm gonna check on which one it is.

positioning is 90% of arena, pillerhump or die

Quote Originally Posted by Farrago View Post
    positioning is 90% of arena, pillerhump or die
    Should be about player skill and not about where you stand. Stop trying to justify it.

I PeeVeePee on a Druid. As Resto. And without pillar humping. My class would be broken. That is all.

The result of this change would be an influx of Triple DPS Teams that will be 100% Viable.

But I mean, thats far more skilled than Pillar Humping, right?

Deleted
    Pillars are OP. Game is broken.

Nuff said.

PS: Nerf classes that can beat me.

Should be about player skill and not about where you stand. Stop trying to justify it.
    if you can pillar hump, keeping yourself out of LOS of the enemy and in LOS of your teammate, isn't that called skill?
    Nelf Druid. Tank/Melee/Feral PVP. Dreadmaul

So I did have to poop. But the feeling is still there, so I'm now 91.57% sure this is a troll.

Learning priority of spells is totes skill IMO. same with how learning how to add 1+1. troll is troll tho. but please remove all pillars so i can go in as an arcane mage and crit you for 2 50ks back to back.

While we're on this topic, remove every ability minus auto attack and 1 basic flash heal type spell. Then remove the range from every ability so that people don't just start running away. Make all armor types the same and hey presto, the game is balanced.

Or learn to LOS better, use CDs more appropriately etc etc. Sure DoT classes can be a pain, but so can every other class in the game in some other way. They take away one thing certain classes are good at, they're gonna have to do it to everyone.

Everyone in this thread who is saying that knowing where to stand and how to counter an opponent using the environment against you is a key part of the SKILL SET for Arena PVP is justifying it.

Just stop. It IS about player skill, but you need more skills than pressing your buttons and pulling ax dps/hps like in PvE.