Poll: What do you think you will play?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    For now I'll most likely buy GW2, there isn't much risk. If the 40-50€ give me at least a week of entertainment, then I'm fine. It looks quite nice to me, too.
    SW:ToR on the other hand, I'm not sure yet. I'm not a big fan of the Star Wars Universe nor of sci-fi MMOs.
    And I don't like the design much, based on the videos I've seen. The graphics are good sure, but not my kind of taste.
    I'll give it a try if there are some open beta events and maybe even buy it than, but for now most likely not.

So I voted 4.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Deleted
    GW2 definatly, scapping of the old tank, healer, dps system is the way to go

Definately getting GW2, but not sure about SWTOR yet.

GW2 looks absolutely amazing and, if they get it right, will be a breath a fresh air for the stale MMO genre. On top of that, it's free to play after the original purchase, which is perfect for someone like me who doesn't have as much time for games as they used to, and likes to play other types of games as well since there's no pressure to play it more than you want to in order to get your money's worth!

With SWTOR I'm going to either need to get into the beta, or a free trial if they ever have one, before I decide if I'm going to buy it, and it'll have to be absolutely superb to make me shell out for a subscription based game.

Deleted
    I'm probably going to give 100% focus for GW2.

I'm just tired of monthly fees!
    I hate the feeling when you want to play a game, then try to log in and get notification that you're out of game time.