Amberjewel lolz!!!

Amberjewel finally will be worth something, maybe. Right now their vendor trash.
    I pray they make 4.2 raid worthy PvE rings and pendants using Amberjewels and Ocean Sapphires. Not best in slot, but not something that requires 10 Chimera eye an is a 333 equivalent.

Bloodthirsty Amberjewel Band
    Bloodthirsty Amberjewel Pendant
    Last edited by Unferth; 2011-05-19 at 06:27 PM.

god dammit now everyone knows -_-

brb selling my amberjewel and inferno ink stash to people trying to play the ah
    Last edited by usiris; 2011-05-19 at 05:34 AM.

Lawl, 400+ of them should hopefully net me some decent money.

Resilience? Lol, no

Quote Originally Posted by Unferth View Post
    raid worthy
    pvp
    You only get to pick one.

Quote Originally Posted by Constantino View Post
    Resilience? Lol, no
    Ya, thats why I said maybe.

Better than the use for them right now which is CRAP!. The 346 rings and pendants require 4 Chimera Eye and 75!!!! volatiles and 4 rare gems and 4 elementium bars.
    Nobody buys the 346 JC crafted rings or pendants because of the retarded costs.

These new pvp ones require 4 rare gems, (amberjewel, inferno ruby or ocean sapphire) and 8 volatiles which is so much more sensible in cost. Hell, they could throw in 8 elementium bars also to consume more materials and that would be fine. Its the dam Chimera eyes and 75 volatiles that make the 346 pve rings/pendants so incredibly overpriced.

If Blizz wants people to use them they need to really up the drop rate of volatiles, espcially Air and Fire. But I think we will see more Volatile Fires with patch 4.2

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifty Snakes View Post
    You only get to pick one.
    Ya saw that, fixed it.
    Last edited by Unferth; 2011-05-19 at 06:41 PM.

hmm will these DE into maelstrom crystals or be worth to DE at all? For auctioning, I can see prices dropping for these as everyone posts them and the rising cost/value for Volatile Life/Water

Quote Originally Posted by ripcurlksm View Post
    hmm will these DE into maelstrom crystals or be worth to DE at all? For auctioning, I can see prices dropping for these as everyone posts them and the rising cost/value for Volatile Life/Water
    I wonder why the price is going up.....

hmmmm

-_-

also they are blue quality so the chance of mael's is around 0-.5%

Quote Originally Posted by ripcurlksm View Post
    4 amberjewel and 8 volatiles for a Maelstrom Crystal? I want you to think about that for a little bit and reevaluate your question.

The only thing that will effect the price of volatiles is their availability from sources. These new JC patterns will have almost no influence on volatile price levels.
    Last edited by Unferth; 2011-05-19 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    bazinga

I can't stop laughing at your avatar. I'm really tired. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by snarkysnark View Post

I can't stop laughing at your avatar. I'm really tired. ;_;
    <_<
    (wtf bazinga?)

Quote Originally Posted by Unferth View Post
    4 amberjewel and 8 volatiles for a Maelstrom Crystal? I want you to think about that for a little bit and reevaluate your question.

The only thing that will effect the price of volatiles is their availability from sources. These new JC patterns will have almost no influence on volatile price levels.
    While these wont have a major effect on the market, you combined these with the other patterns you get the rising cost.
    It will be more spiky than anything.... because people will forget about it in a week.

I've sold ring of warring elements and elementium guardian for 2k each on my server. Makes it worth the 4 chimera eyes and volatiles. Especially if you have bountiful bags. makes getting them fairly easier lol :P