Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastro View Post
    The only thing is Blizzard has already stated, the amount of frustration in implementing a new class in a game already struggling for balance
    You mean, as in your delicate "PvP balance?"

I didn't play at the start of the wrath but sure, it seems like DK's did alot of DPS in the beginning. But im sure that WoW has gotten to the point where such scenarios can be avoided easily, via stress tests and the like.

Demon Hunter is really the only class that would make sense besides maybe the brewmaster.... yah, they got a lot in common with locks, but DK's and locks both have death coil, and that somehow worked out alright. Plus if you played WC3, you probably love Demon hunters already anyway. I think the Outland idea is good too, I wish they would've had that with the horde and terron gorefiend as far as death knights go. My only request is don't allow every class to be able to become a DH, strictly Blood Elves and Night elves..... gnome and tauren DK's just looked stupid.

As much as I dislike the demon hunter as the new class...this topic, the way it was written, the lore, the parts with Illidan....it makes me...want to...
    ACTIVELY FIGHT ANY ATTEMPT OF DEMON HUNTERS EVER BECOMING A PLAYABLE CLASS!!!

Seriously, this has got to be the WORST possible backstory for demon hunters in general

Enough with demon hunters....bring on Spellbreakers!!!! The melee magic users! The anti-casters, the shield bearing, cloth-robed, 2h sword swinging, heralds of magical doom!
    Last edited by Vasti; 2011-05-22 at 02:55 PM.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

15+ Year Old Account
    "New"? Welcome, you MUST be new here.
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Demon Hunter is really the only class that would make sense besides maybe the brewmaster.... yah, they got a lot in common with locks, but DK's and locks both have death coil, and that somehow worked out alright. Plus if you played WC3, you probably love Demon hunters already anyway. I think the Outland idea is good too, I wish they would've had that with the horde and terron gorefiend as far as death knights go. My only request is don't allow every class to be able to become a DH, strictly Blood Elves and Night elves..... gnome and tauren DK's just looked stupid.
    True, the fact that they were in Warcraft 3 already speaks for itself. That if anything might draw alot of new(and old) and players who never played WoW before into WoW, despite some peoples outcries for healing hero class, it might not be a problem afterall for Blizzard to implement them.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Been suggested already in various forms, so the demon hunter idea is not new.
    Trouble is warlocks already serve the demon related role.
    What would such a class offer that really makes it desirable, instead of the usual suggestions of just another tank or some hybrid ripping ideas from everything else.
    I have yet to see a warlock queue (at least legitimately, shudder) as a tank in any dungeon at any difficulty setting. I have yet to see any other class give me a health/mana regen aura/HoT. I have yet to see any other class spellbreak anything.

People think that because rogues have evasion and locks have meta, and Demon Hunters had evasion and meta in the old Warcraft games, that Demon Hunters are 'already represented by rogues and locks'. It's like saying that Warriors aren't a possible class choice since the class is already represented in game by others that can also taunt (or that DKs are already represented by locks because they have death coil). If rogues wore cloth, actually had an entire talent tree dedicated to tanking, and you threw in some lock spells, then granted, you'd have something close - but no, that certainly isn't in game currently.

To the OP though: This thread has been done to death since the launch of Cata (or rather, even since 4.0), and no the class idea isn't at all new (actually there was a Demon Hunter on the original box art if I remember right)

This entire concept / thread is new and exciting. I've never seen such an idea! Wow!!

/sarcasm

Here's the thing ppl, I'm sure you're all creative and have fabulous ideas, but unless you work for Blizzard directly and/or have some good connections, your threads that get posted and discussed on a non official site, even as popular as it is, isn't going to passed up any chains for feedback and development. Give it up.

And to the OP: At least have a decent concept, with abilities and traits and such other than a small story. Of the hundreds of these threads we've seen for this stupid non-existant class, this is one of the least informative regarding said class wish.

Yeah, yeah, I'm a dick. I'll live.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O

Can't argue that Demon Hunters is the most requested class. They would have fit so well in BC but Blizz dropped the ball on that one.