Poll: What period of mounts are the best, and would you like to see a larger variety

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    netherdrakes
    Gladiator Underbyte

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    He wants new models, instead of reskin after reskin.
    Its probably best to not to into this topic again or Bombkirby will smite you. It was heavily debated on the boards recently about the actual definition of "reskin", "new model" and "skeletons". The firehawks are indeed new models, not just reskins.

I'd actually like to play a demon who rides a felhunter into battle and can skin humanoids. Then use my Inccubus or Succubus to seduce and convert humans and draenei into willing slaves.....

Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    What more do you want them to do for mounts? A giant toothbrush with pompoms and flashing red lights that makes a crying noise as it glides through the air? I think Blizzard has done a fine job so far giving us a decent variety of mounts, and I see no reason why they wouldn't continue to do so.
    I would use said mount in a heartbeat, lol.

I use my ICC 25 Drake. I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im making the statement that we need more mounts not just reskinned models, and yes the raven lord does look like a hawk strider just a bit fatter with a longer tail. The frostwyrm ill give u that it doesnt look the same just if u took off the skin of the twilight drake or red drake or black or the other thousand drake mounts it would look the same, cause all it is, is the skeleton of them (though frostwyrms are the most Bad A** flyers). But yes there are many mounts that i can still farm but ive farmed them for so long i have 125 atm and only things left are raid / dungeon mounts and i have a few left to get (+ a few achieve mounts, no longer obtainable mounts, and guild mount).
    Last edited by Blackwing-Lairz; 2011-05-22 at 05:39 PM.
    Stop making me repeat myself! Its bad for my health!*Gundam Wing (Duo)*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    mounts can line up and go to hell. Blizz should use the modelling resources for making new character models. as you so kindly showed, we have a great variety of mounts - of mount types even. You are using just maybe one or two all the time anyway - why do you need so many then?
    Collection.

Quote Originally Posted by JackalopeSpam View Post
    Some of your claimed 'reskins' are actually quite different models. Mimi's head might have a rotor like a helicopter, but come on it looks nothing like any of the others. The raven lord mounts being the same as raptors? You forgot a couple or so, one of which being the Bug mounts. Even some of the dragons look drastically different. The Frostwyrms hardly look like any other drake. Unless you are going to complain that they both have 4 legs, 2 wings, head, neck and tail. At that point, yeah...

On top of it all, you listed quite a variety of different mount types in there. Why to find a way to complain about anything. That or you're just plain trolling.
    Fixd, and I believe he wants more water/multi-passenger mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by eldaveo View Post
    I can't say I'm fond of the "drake" model either. There's soooo many of them, but they all use the same animation! I would love to use one of the new Cata stone drakes or a storm drakes, but I can't get past those drake animations that have been in the game since it first came out!

At least protodrakes are unique, albeit intentionally ugly.
    Proto-Drakes are actually one of my favourites. The blue one in particular. But the new firehawk mounts seem to be reskinned proto-drakes. Same anythings, just beakier.. and featherierere-wrahwrah..