Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My only fear would have to be getting told by a close friend, that my lover died.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a phobia of sharp objects, especially moving ones that I'm not controlling. This used to include needles, but I've gotten over that - knifes, pens, and other objects that can be held in the hand - make me very nervous and I clear the room.

I've also screamed like a little girl over creepy crawly things popping out of nowhere at me. But I think it's largely surprise. I hate centipedes and will stomp them into smears.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    We all carry them. It is human instinct, and sometimes irrational response. As children most feared the dark, most fear death, and most strangely fear public speaking the most. But most is not all.

What do you fear?

I myself carry a phobia of cockroachs and an extensive fear of dolls. It is unpleasant, just like them.
    So what you're saying is that if you saw a cockroach doll you'd totally flip your shhh?

Also:
    --Tornado's.
    --Death.
    --Heights.
    --Flying on airplanes.
    --A bit of the dark due to my expansive imagination.
    --Friends being hurt and/or injured.

I fear death less than i fear losing the girl i'm currently with.

Bugs, all of them, and that's mostly it.

Deleted
    Acrophobia (Fear of Heights)

Also i dislike clowns.. no matter where they are
    Spiders are okay, the small ones.. the big hairy ones creep me out..

i afraid of the insects in south america, all the insects there are designed to kill you, one faster than the other.
    Last edited by mmoc9d0ad582dd; 2011-05-23 at 10:40 AM. Reason: my teacher got mad at me for reading MMO-champion during his class..

10+ Year Old Account
    Bees, I fucking hate bees and wasps. Had a bee fly into my ear as a kid and it freaked me the fuck out. I could hear buzzing inside my head for hours after that and i swear the fucking thing stung me inside me ear. And so that is why I hate bees. I guess the only thing I fear more is being thought of as a coward around bees because if there are people around I always seem to be roped into killing them but not before much objection on my part.
    The other thing that freaks me out beyond my limits are demons and the thought of being possessed by one. And no socical pressure in the world could get me to stick around if demonic shit is going down, I once kicked 3 people out of a party for bringing a weegee board in the house.
    Also T-rex.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I have an irrational fear of the dentist. Last time I was at the dentist I starte hyper ventilating in the waiting room and passed out(not joking).

10+ Year Old Account
    i HATE every insect thats out there, cant stand em whatsoever... i wanna find a chair and just /camp tere until the bugger is gone
    i HATE spiders (never 2 be catogorized as a insect, cuz its more evil and worse'ish)
    i HATE being ontop a ladder cuz of height, but strangely an airplane is no biggie for me
    i HATE swimming in dark water where i cant see a sh!t cuz im afraid of ... big scary things in deep water which r prolly hungry O.O

an by hate i mean fear, dont mock my crappy english please

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I somehow have a fear of hurting others to some extent. For example when I did some MA for a few years I really had a hard time getting "serious" against an opponent that was smaller than me... This kinda manifested itself so that I was reluctant to punch someone smaller than me, but submitting then with grappling tech was np at all.
    It's still the same in American Football today... I know they prolly wont get hurt but unless the opponent is is quite big/sturdy I have a hard time going at them at full-throttle.
    I'm quite big myself (6'5 280lbs) so I guess it's not a bad thing to be "careful" when dealing with someone much smaller than myself. I guess they call me the Gentle Giant for a reason, heh.

I also have a huge fear towards Sharks even though I've never seen one outside of TV.
    I also used to be a bit scared walking in the woods cause of animals such as bears/wolfs... Though I kinda got over it after I went to the army

LoneTerran
    -Being falsely accused in something serious enough to go to court
    -Never finding a woman I can trust
    -Being betrayed by a lover

and my largest fear that makes the others pale...is having my heart malfunction. Unless I am occupied with a task, I'm checking to make sure it is beating and isn't beating oddly. Yet I also hate being able to feel my heart beat when I'm trying to sleep because it causes me to focus on it and worry more. >.>

I am not afraid of really anything except maybe losing my twin brother.

But I would like to post this on behalf of the insect haters. Especially... The Wasp!

"It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

10+ Year Old Account
    i have minor arachnophobia....its not so bad that i cant even look at spiders but i dont like them touching me and i freak a little when i see one moving toward me

i also have a massive fear of open water....that just scares the hell out of me....and this isnt limited to real life....i dont even like open water in video games

Probably my only big fear is drowning...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    I am not afraid of really anything except maybe losing my twin brother.

But I would like to post this on behalf of the insect haters. Especially... The Wasp!

[IMG]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/128/c/e/THIS_IS_A_FUCKING_WASP_by_Helwan.jpg[/IMG
    This is amazing

Deleted
    sun light(aka Skin Cancer :3)

I am immortal so I am not afraid of death.

However, whindy stairs, that you can't see the beginning or ending off when you are in the middle. Especially when I am carrying something heavy and there are no handlebars. FFFFUUUUUU Like the time we were forced to go up St. Peters cathedral in Rome...

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans

Those in positions of power

Myself

That's about it.

Public speaking? Ill still get up and do fine, but i really hate it

*warning* for you spider lovers, enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potatowizard View Post
    Public speaking? Ill still get up and do fine, but i really hate it

*warning* for you spider lovers, enjoy!

I would have poured gasoline on the pile set them on fire captured the survivors and bred my own army of super daddy long legs!