Help me decide my next alt

Hello, i have a dilema on my hands...currently i play an 85 arms PVE warr and i have been trying to level alts but have yet to reach 85 on another because i always get enticed by another class. I currently have a 61 preist, 64 enh/resto sham, 42 mage, 42 hunter, 44 druid, 65 warlock, and a 72 death knight. I mainly PVE but i enjoying PVP'in occasionally too. I really just cant decide between my fast-paced enh shammy, mage, hunter, and warlock though...So i would like some feedback from players who have rerolled as to their opinions (ie: if they had more fun going from a melee to a ranged playstyle for a change of pace, or if they enjoyed staying melee and made the experience for enjoyable at 85) Note: the goal is 85 raiding and some pvp. Thanks for the help!

cant go wrong with a aff lock dot dot dot tab dot dot dot tab especially with heirlooms you can get to at least 80 in no time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Upgreyedd View Post
    cant go wrong with a aff lock dot dot dot tab dot dot dot tab especially with heirlooms you can get to at least 80 in no time
    ^ I was leveling as affliction having a blast then I got Haunt and was like D
    Last edited by PhilCosby; 2011-05-23 at 07:08 AM.
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

I haven't levelled a lock yet but everyone says they're awesome, and every raid wants a lock for summons, coe and lock rocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooburn View Post
    I haven't levelled a lock yet but everyone says they're awesome, and every raid wants a lock for summons, coe and lock rocks.
    And Dark Intent
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

hmm interesting, alot of people saying lock is the best way to go, how are they currently for pve dps and pvp?

13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.

Other examples of pointless threads include, but are not limited to:

Which race should I roll?
    Which faction is better for me?
    Which is the best PvE/PvP/... realm?
    Looking for RAF partner

no need to be a doucher fazdran, i have done everything you suggested already or else i wouldnt post it, i know how to use resources...

lock are really good for both pve and pvp ... they pwn man.. i love my 85 lock