Deleted

Nefarian phase 1.

I need to know which tank does take the most damage in nefarian p1.
    Either the tank tanking nef, the one tanking onyxia or the plate dps kiting the adds.
    So yeah, Which one takes the most and which one takes the least dmg in your group?

Deleted
    in 10M or 25M?

Both will be taking heavy damage, and the Add\'s Hit Decent aswell as ony and Nef. So my guess is the tanks tanking the Dragon(s) its really simple stuff.

Deleted
    and ofc it depends on gear.. if the nef tank got full epic and the Ony tank got 50% epics he will prob take a bit more dmg..same for the add tank just look who is usually taking more dmg and assign healers after that.

in our 10 man we have the main tank on onyxia & the adds in P3, the Offtank is on nefarian the entire fight. That's in 10 man heroic.

Usually, the Onyxia tank is more difficult to keep alive due to the tail lash and lightning mechanics. That doesn't necessarily mean he takes more damage, but the dedicated healer has a lot more to do with moving or might get a tail lash. That combined with Electrocute can easily kill the tank.

ony and nef hit for basically the same amount and have the same abilities apart from electrocute which is raid wide aoe.

we use a feral druid for the adds and that seems to work pretty well, and we assign our best aoe-healer to the druid. by the time the first electrocute happens the adds should be down and that healer can heal up the raids while each of the other healers focuses on healing up their tanks.

Deleted
    both the tanks are equally geared and its 10 man normal mode

10+ Year Old Account
    All damage is high on breaths. Nef melees harder and his breath does more (according to the tooltips). Couldn't say on your add kiting person, depends how good they are at that job. Generally the Nef tank though.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    10 Man Normal here.

I'd say our tanks take an equal amount of damage. Adds are handled by our holy paladin with Righteous Fury. He basically tanks them in a spot that's good for us for P3. They don't do that much damage and once they're in position you can still CC them while they're on him. We have 2 shackles and a trap available.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

From my personal PoV, Ony tank took way more damage than Nef tank. When i was on Ony tank i had to tunnel vision max throughput to keep him up, where as on Nef tank i had time to heal our Dk add kiter too.

On Minecraft:
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Creepers would cease to be terrifying if they looked more 'real' and less like a big green dick with a frowny face on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robofish View Post
    From my personal PoV, Ony tank took way more damage than Nef tank. When i was on Ony tank i had to tunnel vision max throughput to keep him up, where as on Nef tank i had time to heal our Dk add kiter too.
    This might be because of your tanks.

What tanks are tanking? We have a Druid/DK and the DK takes way less damage (obviously due to better magic mitigation).
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    get the trinket from tol barad, so u get every minute 400 more resistence. cd 1 minute.