16 weeks later BG ques still bugged...

Patch 4.0.6, released on February 8th, broke BG queues. Now, 1 day short of 16 weeks later, there is no change. This is a regular issue that millions of people have come across and Blizzard has still yet to address the issue publicly. My most recent exp. with this bug was queueing for a random BG in the 80-84 bracket while leveling. Average queue time was 6 min. I gave it until 20-30 min. 5 times without one popping up. The 6th time I waited to see how long I could actually get my wait time up to. Before it popped, the time elapsed waiting for this single queue was roughly 1 hour and 15 min. The time I spent getting ONE BG queue amounted to more than 3 hours. I want to be clear that the issue is not the average time being incorrect, but the fact that in most cases you can wait 20+ min., leave and queue again in order to start back at the front of the queue and get one to pop in less than 30 sec. like it skips over people.

I put in a ticket civilly expressing my frustration and the reply I got back about 2 days later was the general message that this was an issue with my WTF folder that should be deleted to fix my problem. I put in a second ticket to explain to the experts that they were wrong and got a reply within 3 min. Go figure. The second GM checked again and it seems it is in fact "an issue our Quality Assurance team has already identified and our Development staff is working diligently to correct right now!". His solution for the time being was "Some people have had success leaving and rejoining the queue repeatedly " I feel like I deserve more than this as a paying customer for 4 years. Anyone else feel the same way? Or even have a different stance on the matter?
    Last edited by Khadir09; 2011-05-23 at 04:02 PM.

my bg queues work fine. Did around 10ish this week on an 85 toon and 20-30 on a mid60ish toon. I would try deleting your wtf and/or cache and see if it helps.

Horde

I have 2-5 minutes queue
    I only queue up for WSG/Twin Peak and Gilneas thingy and AB though. Don't do random

Could be random BG that is broken since all the complaints have bene about, personally I've never experienced it

Quote Originally Posted by g2g591 View Post
    my bg queues work fine. Did around 10ish this week on an 85 toon and 20-30 on a mid60ish toon. I would try deleting your wtf and/or cache and see if it helps.
    I did, and the point to my post was that the second GM admitted that it was an issue on their end. Their lack of coordination and information is sad. I'd also like to add that this is "occasional" and that not every one of my queues are bugged, but enough are to make it distracting and frustrating.

My queues have always been fine, although I imagine waiting more than double the average waiting time for nothing could be a huge pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Deleted
    I've never experienced the problem, and have done a fair few battlegrounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its such a joke ha, I was on kil jaeden horde and had the same problem, xferred my pally over to alliance and I have never waited longer than 4 mins for a BG, and the horde doesn't even outnumber the ally by much on KJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Daalton View Post
    Its such a joke ha, I was on kil jaeden horde and had the same problem, xferred my pally over to alliance and I have never waited longer than 4 mins for a BG, and the horde doesn't even outnumber the ally by much on KJ.
    BG's are region wide

For those 85 saying its fine, the que bug apply for all none max lvl brackets. - OMG Ive done bg on my low lvl char and it worked. Yes, the bug is not always present it seems, but when it pops up, it sucks

Deleted
    i havent had a random bg break in weeks now

sometime it bugs, there an easy way to know, leave queue, and the icon will stay leave again and it will be fine.

The queue popping bug when you first queue, Happens to me, didn't do a bg in months but that's how it was when i was doing it , in cata.

Deleted
    Actually.. very rarely this also happens on Dungeon Finder.. It happened once to me.. waited in random ZA/ZG as a tank and healer (paladin) .. for 30minutes.. i was shocked.. when i left the queue .. and queued again.. to get an instant queue
    But yeah.. after few bug fixes about the bg queue bugs.. i haven't really experienced way too long queues..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by g2g591 View Post
    My computer knowledge is pretty basic... Went and checked what WTF folder had inside, it's "merely" the addon options and/or addon profiles for each of our characters on whatever servers we play.
    Like i said before, my computer knowledge is pretty basic, and i can't see any relation between the WTF folder and the BQ queues being massive... Is it even possible that addon configurations interfere with BQ queues (server side, AFAIK)?

Typical copy/paste GM answer... Sadly.

100% bugged on 70 XP locked aswell. Gave up atm.