(RAF) I would like to be recruited

I'm posting here for one of my friend! I can't recrut him because I'm playing on EU and He wish to play on US

I would like to start playing world of warcraft but I'll need an experience player to help me some time with some tips or little help. After watching a lot of video, I think that my future character will be for PVE. I'm not really interested with PVP. I think I'l creat a Horde character, Orc or troll. I would like to be recruited by someone who speak both french and english if possible. The reason is that I'm from Quebec and my first language is french. Presently I didin't choose any realm because I don't know any of them but I would like to play on a Medium or High population server, better chance to find a group for quest, donjon etc... So if you're interested, just post here

so you're looking for a RAF for a US server? I'd be interested in helping you out

ill gladly help out if you want! i play alot so if he wants the bonus xp i can help but he'd have to play on me server

also i only speak english but i grew up in ottawa so the accent is pretty easy to understand so hi fellow canadian

also i have 2 85 horde already and can give him a jump start on gold

meh... don't speak french
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

I don't speak French either, but I can start a new toon on any server and level with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiercethirst View Post
    ill gladly help out if you want! i play alot so if he wants the bonus xp i can help but he'd have to play on me server

also i only speak english but i grew up in ottawa so the accent is pretty easy to understand so hi fellow canadian

also i have 2 85 horde already and can give him a jump start on gold
    Ya it's sure i'm interested with the extra XP. French is not an obligation but just a plus I'm good in english but i'ts just with some of your proverb ahah. On wich realm are you playing? One with high population or low?

Pocketzest - F**k you ahah
    Last edited by Aaalexx93; 2011-05-24 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaalexx93 View Post
    Ya it's sure i'm interested with the extra XP. French is not an obligation but just a plus I'm good in english but i'ts just with some of your proverb ahah. On wich realm are you playing? One with high population or low?

Pocketzest - F**k you ahah
    LoL currently on Turalyon its high pop haha horde side deff has better Pug raids then alliance for shure i kinda miss it..generally ques are not that bad its better then what i have seen but i generally play alliance with my guild and raid alot so there are always runs going on so you dont have to pug which makes life so so much easyer and nicer....but really its up to you which side i played horde for 3 years and decided for a change havnt looked back enjoy my guild and guild runs over pugs....
    Last edited by Fiercethirst; 2011-05-24 at 12:50 AM.