Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WireRabbit View Post
    Just install Ubuntu, Problem solved.
    Because everybody obviously wants an OS that doesn't run most games without some sort of tinkering and doesn't support 98% of software found on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykus View Post
    Because everybody obviously wants an OS that doesn't run most games without some sort of tinkering and doesn't support 98% of software found on internet.
    Not that I want to derail this topic any further...
    You will actually find, that firstly over 80% of the servers hosting "the internet" are run on *NIX machines. Secondly, you're just looking in the wrong places :P, being a windows user I don't expect any different, but try using *NIX for a few months :P you'll soon change your mind.
    Thirdly, yes... you're right, most games don't support *NIX, purely becuase 90% of the people using it are smart enough to get the game to run on their system. (Ok, so that bits a slight exaggeration but yeah :P you get the point.)

Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    One, that shit is old, there's newer/better. Two, no advocating piracy on the forums.
    It still works and does its job so who cares if its old. and also lol cool story idc.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykus View Post
    u must remember the Linux from 98, because Linux can run quite a bit of games using wine now a days.

find my windows key

<hi I'm a phishing attempt>
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2011-10-11 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I run Linux on a number of servers, but honestly suggesting that it is a viable replacement for Windows in any situation... that's just idiotic. OSes have their places, and Windows 7 is pretty damn good for what it does. There are tools that can tell you your Windows key, but there are also lots of bogus variants of said tools. If I had to guess, I'd say the one right up there ^ is bullshit.