Thread: WOAH nerfs.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    In order to start the legandary questline one must have cleared 4.0 content (In shorter ways: Must have Defender of a Shattered World). With these nerfs.. Why would they do that?

Also, lol at nefarian, cho'gall and atramedes nerfs. Totally changes the whole bossfight.
    Why should it be an epic challenge to begin the QUEST?

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    T11 just got sunwell'd
    Lmao pretty much...

Quote Originally Posted by Crociato View Post
    This nerfs also apply to HM?
    Probably does.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    T11 just got sunwell'd

I literally lol'd
    6/7 H; 31st guild in the US.
    -Guild Website - Downtime
    -Armory - Arcane Mage (Frostyqt)
    -Latest Video - Firelands Trash Farming

Meh, w/e...looks like all of the changes are to normal modes anyways. Besides, the day these go live is the day Firelands goes live (which reward 378 gear from the looks of it on normal, while these will reward 359 items and JP instead of VP). People are just going to overgear the crap out of t11 anyways before long, so in the end its neither a big deal nor surprising IMO....though I do agree those nerfs make every boss pretty much as hard as Naxx was in Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Idk, seemed like the most of you missed this part

I will probably still be doing T11 hard modes for gear. At least if what I think will happen happens.

I wouldn't mind if the raid progression went T11 normals -> T11 hardmodes with some T12 bosses -> rest of the T12 bosses, maybe one or two hard modes-> rest of T12 HM

And hopefully it wont go like WotLK, skipping 3 tiers of gear through heroic instances ftw?
    I hope they do exatly that, making it so you only have to raid the tier before the current tier a little. Its a hell to spread the whole server over the tiers.
    Plus, you will most likely only need 359ilevel or so to start Firelands. A little weird to ask you do Heroic for normal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    I knew this would blow up -_-

Is a nerf to the PREVIOUS TIER, the one which no one who cares about progression will ever do again, a big deal? And NORMAL modes at that.

No. But we're going to get a shit ton of "Oh god it's begun! Blizz is making the game too easy! Catering to casuals!"

Not a single person who is 12/12 should care about this. It won't effect you.

This. Affects. None. of. us.

Edit: I might be wrong, people seem to actually understand that this doesn't really matter!
    I posted it before it was on the front page, so not sure how you "knew" anything.

I half-expected nerfs to the tier in 4.2 anyway, but was amazed at the severity of them, many of the bosses will pretty much do nothing (atremedes lol) and others will be completely trivialized.

Pretty sure Ulduar didn't receive a 20% nerf to hp/damage and severe ability nerfs when ToC came out.

Is this because I tamed Ghostcrawler last night?

Anyways...At least the people that don't get to raid a lot will see it. I don't know that's all I have to say.
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

15+ Year Old Account
    Locked because the content discussion is really the same as the front page article now.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines