Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Starting WoW fresh with one of the new class's and new 1-60 experience will pass some time for you until one of the other MMO's come out. MMO's are like cola, WoW is Coca Cola and Rift is Pepsi, alot more people drink coca cola but pepsi is still a worthy contender. There is no definitive MMO they all have strengths and weaknesses but WoW has blizzard, publicity and age behind it so obviously it will remain the dominant MMO for some time, That does not mean any other MMO is trash it just gives us a different flavor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -AW- Squirrel View Post
    Well Blizzard aren't going to tell you otherwise are they? Christ, how foolish are you!
    I believe I am done arguing with you. You demand evidence, I provide evidence, so you say that my evidence are lies, because they come from AN OFFICIAL BLIZZARD SOURCE. At the same time you refuse to provide any evidence for your own claims, or back your arguments up with ridiculous stuff, like "my friend works for Trion".
    Blizzard has no reason to lie to anyone. Why would they? It's not like any other MMO is even close to WoW's numbers. Also, I believe you do not realize how big teams in large corporations work. They far from static. People leave or get promoted all the time, and their positions are filled. They are not filled by random people, but by people possessing the same skills the person who left had. The fact that some people left the WoW team is not evidence for anything, and it does not support the outlandish claims of the "B-Team".

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Wait for GW2, in my opinion.
    yeah i am gonna play gw2 for sure. Played original GW and loved it to bits exept the no jumping, swiming, and alone in the world exept partys.xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kankuri View Post
    I miss when that game was at it's prime. The PvP was the best experience I've ever had.
    It still won't let you down at all. Actually, just started to play again after a 6 year "break"

Quote Originally Posted by blighttusk View Post
    I never have gotten the chance to try Rift yet, but I was interested. My friends all tried it and complained about the end game content. Idk, WoW has been on top of the MMO franchise for over a half decade. I would say give cata a try. I quit after I completed the new raid content and am finally getting into H raids and it's pretty fun. It's really just what you want. If your bored of Azeroth then go to rift. If you haven't gotten the chance to try cata try it. I'm enjoying it.
    Yeah, i tryed free trial on rift, and the problem is that i didnt fall for it.:P It was all empty, and tbh, i could really feel the "same" starter quests, bla bla. Even if ppl say "dont compare rift and WoW", thats what u kinda do when u start a new game.:P
    I kinda got bored when i got to 85 since it all felt like a grind and at the start u had to be kinda "hardcore" just to play hcs.:P

Thx for the post.

---------- Post added 2011-05-24 at 09:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    guys this isn't a rift vs wow thread, go to another if you wish to battle it out!
    ot: I'd try wow again, or maybe a free to play game, myself and a few guildies are loving the heck out of league of legends its free to play, and if you have friends it's a lot of fun.
    exactly my thoughts just be4 a read your post.:P Every1 is raging about rift vs WoW.:P hmm yeah, league of legens would be nice to try.:P Might fall back to wc3 and dota aswell.:P
    The only games my friends (that i ever game with) play are flight simulator (-_-) and minecraft (bullet to my head).xD

Quote Originally Posted by Arthrun View Post
    It still won't let you down at all. Actually, just started to play again after a 6 year "break"
    If I consider picking back up, I'll give you a holler. I've heard several servers have merged together.

What is it like now?
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

is that cool or?

---------- Post added 2011-05-24 at 09:47 PM ----------

[QUOTE=pseudonym;11597275]you have been playing black ops and not Death Smiles IIX ? LOL.. thats what everyone is talking about this days. unless you don't have a japanese 360 system, as the rest of us real gamers have :P

a nice gameplay of Death Smiles IIX, enjoy

OUCH MY EYES!!!!! haha.xD looked sick.xD (removed link, not allowed to post.:P

---------- Post added 2011-05-24 at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    Starting WoW fresh with one of the new class's and new 1-60 experience will pass some time for you until one of the other MMO's come out. MMO's are like cola, WoW is Coca Cola and Rift is Pepsi, alot more people drink coca cola but pepsi is still a worthy contender. There is no definitive MMO they all have strengths and weaknesses but WoW has blizzard, publicity and age behind it so obviously it will remain the dominant MMO for some time, That does not mean any other MMO is trash it just gives us a different flavor
    haha that was a awsome way to say man, and very true. +1 for that post.