Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I have yet to encounter a fight with more than three unique things to beat at (not counting toc, but that was more "sit on X, don't let X out of your sight!", so 1 to 3 are bound to their respective names. for v&t I switch out 2 to /targetlasttarget and just click them both before the pull to be able to switch between them effortlessly by spamming 2.

Enable focus cast modifier to CTRL or ALT and make the flying drake your focus target.
    Or like i do.
    /cast [@ focus] "spell"

i change focus target when the drakes change from ground to flying so the flying one allways is the focus target.

As a retri paladin you should do this all the time there's 2 targets or more in range of your judgement/exorcism since those now add a stack/refresh our seal dot on the target, easily gives 3-4k more dps.

For instance (retpaldins) on heroic halfus, make halfus your focus target and bind rebuke, judgement, exorcism and hammer of wrath to
    /cast [@ focus] "spell" macro and just go mad with nuking the one you're assigned to, whenever interrupt is needed just hit rebuke if you bound it to focus cast and you dont have to change targets.

As for multidot specs like affli lock, shadow priest and boomkins having a focus cast modifier will let you multidot without any problem, then ofc there's tab switching, which is bad.

---------- Post added 2011-05-27 at 10:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fews View Post
    this is what i use for multi-target fights

#showtooltip Insect Swarm
    /cast [target=focus,modifier:shift] Insect Swarm; Insect Swarm

i bind my 7 key to /focus and swap as needed

when i hold shift and cast insect swarm it casts on my focus target... only fight it doesnt work well on is magmaw because when the head drops down it clears focus, which is annoying, but its great on everything else
    exactly this, no point in making things overcomplicated with long macro sequenses etc.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Activate focus key modifier for ALT key .
    Have a /focus macro, put theralion on focus pre pull just use alt + keybind to dps the focus target, switch focus when they switching continue and profit. Create power auras to check dots on focus target, tellmewhen, or any other addon and it becomes really easy.