Troubles with CLCRet addon

Hello,

I saw the YouTube clip about how to set up CLCRet addon. But, I have been trying to set Aura Button for trinkets, such as Heart of Rage heroic to show there as "On-use item always visible". Problem is, even with timers set, item show up, but when I get it proc, timers aren't shown on that small icon. I recall additional addon, Internalcooldowns for that purpose, but no matter what I do/add in its library (buff id/item id/internal cd and duration) it won't work.
    Also, in that video clip, person set Heart of Rage proc (Rageheart) to be always visible as Aura button in CLCRet. When I do same settings, aura button disappears when it expires.

Does anyone know how to set this addon? I would like either how its in clip or, if possible, that those trinkets are always visible as buttons and to have timers on them after they proc.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by dixy1988; 2011-05-24 at 11:21 PM.

i guess he used omnicc for the timers, and theres an option in the appearance tab you should have set to "always visible"

thats as much as i can help out now, cant log on atm
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Hm, I'll try that when I log. Tho I have OmniCC, but you need InternalCooldowns addon to see timers on proc trinkets in Character info. Tho, sadly addon isn't updated since Icecrown. I had to add some trinkets back then manually, but it doesn't work for Cataclysm ones for some reason. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong there.
    Last edited by dixy1988; 2011-05-24 at 11:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you using the right rageheart, considering there is one for reg and heroic?

Also, make sure you didn't check the box for the self-cast or whatever it says, just check the one to enable the Rageheart timer.

If that isn't the problem, make sure you have the correct timing numbers.

...and if that isn't the problem, check your setting under aura button setting on the tab below aura buttons.

...and if that isn't the problem, ask Prentice.

Edit: tpyo
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

Heart of Rage is a "proc" trinket and should not be set to "on use".

With proper timings set in clcret you do not need any kind of ICD addon.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Spell id 92346
    Type ICD Proc
    Target unit 100:20
    [V] Cast by player

@Kisko: I think SpellID should be 92345, cause when I type 92346 I get "Item - Proc Strength" that doesnt do anything.

And I think I explained badly... I know how to set CLCRet to see buff, but problem is, Aura Button for Ragehearted is there until it buff on me expires. After that button disappears for 100sec and then appears again when ICD on trinket is over.
    With additional addon, Internalcooldowns, you could set in CLCRet proc trinkets to be shown there as item on-use, and when they proc to see on that aura button timer, icd of that trinket. But addon is not updated and for some reason adding Cata trinkets details (Buff ID/their cds) isn't showing ingame like it used to for WotLK ones.

Simply said, I just want Ragehearted aura button not to disappear after buff on me expires and to remain, grayed out or whatever, with its timer.

Hope I am not asking for too much. :<
    Last edited by dixy1988; 2011-05-25 at 06:12 PM.

I perfectly understand what you asking, it's not like there is any other way to set it up, everyone does it same way.

Yes, wowhead was down when I was writing reply and I had to google spell id and got it wrong, 92345 is what you need for heroic HoR. All other settings are exactly as I said.

I can walk you through step by step, if you have trouble entering values (do it in this order):

1. Click on non-used Aura Button #X.
    2. Select ICD Proc from drop-down box.
    3. Type 92345 in spell id and press Okay.
    4. Type 100:20 (hundred colon twenty) in target unit and press Okay.
    5. Select Cast by player.
    6. Select Enabled.
    7. Set up position for button #X at Layout.
    8. Done.

It works like this, obviously:

I'll have to check when I get home, but I believe that there are options for visibility under the Appearance tab. If I recall correctly they are at the bottom of the window. You'll probably have to scroll down to see them

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

What Prentice said. When it's Ready it should be Visible, when on Cooldown it's Faded.

Oh great, it works now! I apologize, I didn't entirely check addon options. Many thanks to everyone here.

P.S. Could something similar be done for our own cds (Guardian/Zealotry/Wings)?
    Last edited by dixy1988; 2011-05-25 at 08:22 PM.

I'm happy that you got your issue resolved but would just like to add that Heart of Rage likes to proc at random times after it's internal cd expires and by random I mean from the first second to 1 minute after icd...

The random proc intervals don't matter. Clcret still looks for the buff. It doesn't just trigger when the ICD is up.

Yes, I know. Wanted to set so I can time cds along with proc in some situations, when it is possible.