Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trakker View Post
    Well obviously everyone is happy with his affliction PvE spec....

But im saying QQ for PvP nbuffs you nerds ! :> god//o\\
    Yes lets QQ for the sake of QQing...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    so everyone is happy they get outdpsed by mages, hunters and shadowpriests on singletarget dps while you, as warlock, got bane of havoc and soulswap to dps 2 targets at once!! I dunno but lock has horrible singletarget dps and we shouldnt be balanced around atking multiply targets at once. On fights with only 1 target, we are screwed ( look at stateofdps.com and scroll down to loladin hold). On fights like V&T, we do good but we still arent at top because other classes simply because our dps is shit...

for people that dont have a clue about what i just said:
    mage, hunter, spriest, balancedruid do more dps on 1 target then lock does on 2 targets.

People who say that lock is fine are either mages in disguise or just plain stupid. Lock is one of the weakest classes in both pve and pvp and deserves some buffs.
    Locks are typically one of the most dependable classes in a raid. We survive longer and we can keep up the hurt all day long. A lot of other classes are depending on huge burst and then a long period of mediocre dps while the good stuff is on cooldown. This is why on pushover fights such as in Baradin Hold the people with heavy cooldowns are on top. They would suck if the fight lasted 2-3 times as long.

You should check the stats where it counts: Hard Modes. On every fight there is a class/spec that really shines there, but Aff locks are pretty much always in the top 5 regardless. Only Spriests are currently as well balanced overall as locks are.

Deleted
    Warlocks in BGs are like free kills atleast everyone thinks we are. So now and again i kill 2 or 3 at once but they keep getting at me and ignoring everyone else.

If I could QQ then here goes....
    Dear Blizzard, if you nerf DL and wish to make SB the prime filler for affliction then for the love of god please make soul burn worth a dam for that spec.