Thread: Brutallus Solo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz Good job!

Impressive ... btw, which one of your specs were you using.
    Hum, I could try this, but the enrage timer would have me by a minute or two because I do about 15k-19k dps, depending on my spec.

Edit: I just looked at your glyphs, my mend pet would definitely out heal the damage because I got mine glyphed (and talented on me pet)
    Last edited by chaoscurtis; 2011-05-26 at 08:15 PM.

Good work man, I love to see fellow hunters outsoloing them pesky dks ; )

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wauw, that's so impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    Seems like average dps or raid dps has gone up 25 times from late TBC to early Cata

Its great to see a different class for a change getting these solo kills. Grats!

Quote Originally Posted by SilentStocket View Post
    Seems like average dps or raid dps has gone up 25 times from late TBC to early Cata
    Hum...

Healers = 0 dps
    Tanks = 1/5? dps
    2 tanks, at least 6 healers = 2/5 dps
    25-8 = 17

Dps has gone up 17.4 times.

:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylian View Post
    Its great to see a different class for a change getting these solo kills. Grats!
    There's quite a few fights that have been downed by hunters / warlocks before DKs.

Deleted
    Not that interested in soloing content, but big congratz to ya

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaoscurtis View Post
    Impressive ... btw, which one of your specs were you using.
    Hum, I could try this, but the enrage timer would have me by a minute or two because I do about 15k-19k dps, depending on my spec.

Edit: I just looked at your glyphs, my mend pet would definitely out heal the damage because I got mine glyphed (and talented on me pet)
    i'm fairly sure he was using a spec that is no longer on his armory, considering how neither has spirit bond, and he clearly has the buff in the vid, so i think it would be safe to assume he was using the glyphs when he killed it

Deleted
    An amazing job! Congratulations!

Deleted
    I still can't post any links, so I just added my spec in the vid description with glyphs ect.

And yes, I respec my raiding spec every time I go to do my solo runs, so for the most part you will see my in my pvp spec and raiding spec.