Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    hmmm if they cap at 4k vp without compensation then i guess we should spend points until combined vp and jp is 4k before 4.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    Will a new value actually be introduced in 4.2 ?
    No, the point of the new "points" system is that they don't need to keep adding new types of currency.

The current raiding tier is always going to cost Valor.
    The previous tiers ect will always cost Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by crocodylus View Post
    hmmm if they cap at 4k vp without compensation then i guess we should spend points until combined vp and jp is 4k before 4.2?
    They could just do what they did last time when they swapped the Emblems over to the Points system.

You gain the full amount, but are not able to gain any more Justice points until the current ones have been spent and your total is under 4k.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post

Originally Posted by crocodylus
    They could just do what they did last time when they swapped the Emblems over to the Points system.
    You gain the full amount, but are not able to gain any more Justice points until the current ones have been spent and your total is under 4k.
    They might do that, but the current PTR implementation is that you get absolutely nothing over the 4k hard cap. If they plan to do anything different I'm sure they'll say as much shortly before the patch goes live.

So? Sell BoE boots while people's alts and scrub mains still dont realise they can buy them from running 5 heroics in a couple of weeks, win win.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelzibub View Post
    So? Sell BoE boots while people's alts and scrub mains still dont realise they can buy them from running 5 heroics in a couple of weeks, win win.
    Not sure why you think people don't know this. For some, myself included, it was a better option to buy the boots from someone, saving valor for other gear.

---------- Post added 2011-05-26 at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tamerlane2 View Post
    They might do that, but the current PTR implementation is that you get absolutely nothing over the 4k hard cap. If they plan to do anything different I'm sure they'll say as much shortly before the patch goes live.
    I thought I read something about gold compensation if you went over cap when 4.2 went live. I can't recall however, if it was just someone here speculating.
    I'm a crazy taco.