Disc priest PVP set bonus

Two questions, if you have two pieces of satin and mooncloth, will you get the resil bonus from both sets? If so, would that be a good thing to do, or should I just get all mooncloth for my disc priest? Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you still can, but they are changing it soon if they already haven't. 4p mooncloth is a really nice bonus anyway.

ye u will get resil bonus from both set but 4 pc mooncloth bonus is wayy better than 400 resil

^What they said. 4pc Mooncloth GREATLY outweighs the resilience. Much fun to make rogues or warriors or DKs rage when they slow you and you're just like "LOL NO" and bubble away from them :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

It's not as simple as people make it out to be. It's a very good bonus to escape for 4 seconds and hopefully get a peel from your partners so you can heal up. There is a good chance you will already be bubbled when the warrior or DK starts to pound the HELL out of you so the bonus won't help you until weakened soul is gone. DK and warrior damage is so fkn high at the moment most of the time getting away for 4 seconds doesn't really do much considering you're either going to be stunned or dotted to hell.

If the game is going at a slower pace, the bonus is definitely powerful. But against a fast paced melee cleave team, 4 seconds of freedom isn't going to stop them from turning you into hamburger meat unless your partners are on the ball with peels and cc.

Once those 4 seconds are up, all snares and slows will still be on you.

And you think 400 more resilience is going to result you in being an unstoppable warrior tanking force? It buys you about 1/2 a second on your life in damage mitigation. 4 seconds of free movement is huge, especially considering you can do this every 15 seconds or less. That is like 1/3 of your time moving free of snares. What good is peeling a warrior/DK when you can't even get 2 inches away from them?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyne View Post
    ye u will get resil bonus from both set but 4 pc mooncloth bonus is wayy better than 400 resil
    This. Go for 4 pc.

I think most rated shadow priests even went with the mooncloth set just for that 4pc bonus.

Deleted
    4pc bonus is awesum.
    you can run from dk/rogue , and meanwhile dispel the slowing efects
    i played both shadow and disco pvp and i say its awesum
    4pc > 400resi

The bonus is so good that even Shadow Priests are using it!

And that totally doesn't say anything about the state of Shadow PVP at all

Nope!

No Sir-ee

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow