[Glyph of Haunt] "super" expensive? Why?

I noticed that, on my server, [Glyph of Haunt] is over 200g more expensive than most other commonly used glyphs. Typically, the best/most used Prime glyphs for all specs are 40-70g. Scribes, what is it about this glyph that makes it so expensive? Is this typical, because of something about the glyph itself, or it just an oddity on my server?

Thanks, just curious.

It's not.. just someone had a molypoly and made a huge price. then the other sellers just undercutted him by a few copper so the price stayed that high. until some dumb seller puts it up for 10g again.

life of a glyph husla right there
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolga
    Who cares EPICS ARE SOULBOUND and irl shit comes and goes!!!!!!

Deleted
    According to wowhead, this glyph is learned from a book of mastery, which are alot rarer than they once were and my guess is that some lucky scribe may have a monopoly on this glyph until someone else discovers it (or already has it, and realises there is easy gold to be made).

Deleted
    Glyphs go up and down in price all the time depending on how many people on that server a) have learnt it, and b) are actively selling right now. I usually have around 200 glyphs on the AH at any one time, and some days they will be holding at 30g, and the next day that same glyph will go to 150g because a couple of scribes didn't relist a glyph. If only one person is listing, they will tend to push it up to 200g and then it comes down as more and more people undercut it.

Because that's the AH economy. It happens to pretty much anything being posted on the AH.

And because it's learned from the Books of Glyph Mastery and considering the books can fetch upwards of 600G+ on most servers means that the scribes that know it either learned it in WOTLK or spent a lot of money on books. This makes it more rare and easier to ask a premium for.

Because , its a Glyph that the scribe get while doing a research once a day , during a 2 month period (lol)
    those glyph are usually more expensive since less people know this one.