Need help with engineering.

Ok, I have no idea how to pick a specialization. Goblin or Gnome. I have been told numerous times that the trainer should give me a quest for it. But there is nothing there. I am currently maxed out on my engineering skill (525). I have checked every engineer trainer I could find for a quest even some goblin out in Tanaris but to no avail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. I remember going to a Goblin in Tanaris giving me a quest to bring him like 5 different engineering items, and then getting the goblin engineering spec. I'am not sure if its still there, but I would check "Goblin Engineering" under wowwiki.com or wowhead.com

Thats the problem. I am supposed to talk to Nix in tanaris, which I did. But he wont talk to me cause I didnt get a referral from a trainer... My problem is that none of the trainers will give me a referral so that I can speak with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then try sending a ticket to Blizz with this issue. Only other thing I can think of is that your not at the required level to obtain it, but maybe Iam wrong. Nonetheless ticket blizz.

all you have to do is read that book in that hut in tanaris to switch specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennydabull View Post
    all you have to do is read that book in that hut in tanaris to switch specs.
    Where is this hut I will give it a shot.

Deleted
    There used to be a hut near the shore before Cataclysm blew it up. I think it's in the camp near by the Gaping Chasm now. There should be a gnome in the hut with a turban near the table the book lies on.