Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasage View Post
    Crit is still higher than mastery though :P I prefer Crit anyways.
    It depends on the gearset you sim with, they change loads. Last I did, Mastery was about 0.03 higher. You got a reason for preferring Crit even if it sims the same as mastery, out of interest?

it hurts us most in PVP.

Our dots already cost way to much and serve as our only means of doing any kind of damage against melee. Now they'll cost just as much but be less effective.

On the high side, we'll start to see big numbers. And they fixed VT

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Speaking for my strictly PvP Shadow self, it's a nice nerf bat to any kiting and pillar humping we can do. But it will up our burst if we are allowed to turret, I just plan to not play as shadow next arena season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Ice cream sales increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is established fact). The number of drownings increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is also established fact). By your logic ... ice cream causes people to drown.

This says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by TalonXephon View Post
    I just plan to not play as shadow next arena season.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestlyone View Post
    It depends on the gearset you sim with, they change loads. Last I did, Mastery was about 0.03 higher. You got a reason for preferring Crit even if it sims the same as mastery, out of interest?
    because even if you stack mastery, the actual proc chance of your orbs doesn't increase very much. I also don't have terrible luck with orbs either, so I dislike mastery. I never liked Crit much either, a couple years back, till they made DoTs able to crit, then my opinion rose of it.