Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i hit exalted about a year ago, still farming for right binding -.-

Deleted
    Got the eye on my first run on my mage! She have the mace now.
    But i kinda wanted it on either my warr, pala or dk..
    Still no eye on those though.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got the eye my first run and i need garr's binding

exalted with mc, thunderfury + 2 bindings from geddon and no eye =/

Not been farming this long, 5 months so far, i am building thunderfury and my friend sulfuron's hammer. So far not a single binding drop or an eye drop.

The first time I went MC with my shaman back in TBC with my guild for fun both bindings and the eye dropped and I didnt loot any of them. At the end of wotlk I started to solo MC on my shaman for it and I got the eye on my second solo. Now I recently started farming MC again cause of the blood of the mountain i still need for the mace and I got my first binding from baron on my shaman. Still doing MC for bloods and the last binding from garr (I know I cant use swords but I just want the legendaries :P)

10+ Year Old Account
    seen 2 Eyes drop (won one on my dk thats now on my bro's account, other was ninja'd by someone who quit days later) many bindings but never won any, but since i started to solo MC one binding in about 5-10 runs, i dont/didnt count, no other half and no eye (also got 3 bars already, just one binding and 7 bars to go woop woop )

Got my Eye 1st solo run about 3yrs ago. the bindings tho... FINALLY got them both a few months ago.

Deleted
    Killed him 25 times as a warrior. No eye.

Got right binding from Garr though.

Still.. not holding my breath for any of the items. Just my thumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by proVoke View Post
    But today, on my warrior alt's 7th kill of Ragnaros
    wait wait wait. YOUR ALT IS FREAKING 367 ILVL!!!!! WHAT KIND OF CRAZY INDIVIDUAL HAS AN ALT IN 367 ILVL. Ok sorry for my cap sezure but i just had to do it ;p

Yo dawg! I heard you liked bases, so i put a base in your base, so i can base while you base

Done about 8 runs, got the left side of Thunderfury on my 5th and then on my 8th It dropped again >.>, yet on that same run the Eye dropped <3

Took about 6 kills for me, getting the blood o' the mountain was harder :/ never seen bindings drop though

I'm not farming for either of them, but I remember in vanilla doing actual MC clears and getting way too many of the eyes.

I saw maybe 5 eyes drop and we didn't have enough ingots for a single hammer.

I also have never seen a single binding drop, only tons of eyes.

Deleted
    I got my eye on about the 50th run. As for Thunderfury, I got Garr's binding on 4 chars, but still need Geddon's ~200 kills so far and I helped a rogue in wrath (healing on my shaman) in Molten Core, both his bindings dropped in that run.

it took 35 runs to finish Thunderfury on my alt pally and 36 runs to finish Thunderfury on my main warrior. Back in Wrath I ended up with the opposite bindings in pug runs so every Tues after reset I would farm for the respective halves. in back to back weeks 35/36 i got the respective bindings. i don't recall when i got eyes for both.

long story short - i have tf and hand of rag on both warrior and pally and i compliment the legendaries in full AQ40 class sets on both =).

Deleted
    Got eye in.. hmm, 22 runs and I finally got my binding from Garr this week after 28 runs. Got 4 bindings from Baron... ARggG
    Last edited by mmoc8f7617e93a; 2011-05-26 at 01:32 PM.

I raided hardcore in classic, social in TBC. The first Legendary I EVER saw was my Rogue's own Binding from Geddon as level 80, on his 2nd kill. Took me 6 months for Garr to get his. Then my DK got Geddon's on 1st kill, took 8 months of Garr to get his. My Pala who is my main now for Cata, got Geddons after 3 kills, and is now at 6 months of Garr or so.

The first Eye I ever saw, was my Palas 3rd Rag kill as level 65 (had JUST started leveling it from being a 60 twink), another dude had it reserved. Week after I made a run, and got my own Eye, and had Hand of Rag as level 65 xD

i am running MC every week and until now i have.. 4 bloods, 6 ingots and 1 binding.. the loot fairy must hate me.

Stopped keeping track on the bindings and the eye. Decided that it just was not going to happen for me when on an alt run someone got BOTH bindings on one the same run. (Back at 60). We had 2 rogues and 3 paladins with a TF but neither MT or OT had one

Deleted
    Mhm, I've got the eye on my second Ragnaros kill..
    For giggles, did a /e pokes raggy's eye.
    And guess what.. it dropped :P

I've been working on thunderfury for over a year now tho, seen 3 bindings drop from Garr and not a single one from Baron..