Thread: Unending arena

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghash View Post
    I believe they changed it because for a while warlock/spriest was a pretty common 2s comp (as well as Warlock/Resto Druid) and so people would just swap to a shadow resist set and wtfpwn them without taking hardly any damage.
    Exactly why they changed it, yes. Or one of the main reasons, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    And here I thought it was in Season 1. I remember when it happened because the warrior/paladin team my Spriest/Lock were having trouble killing were no longer any trouble without their resistance gear.
    Well it's close enough, I'm almost 100% sure it was S2 (mid-season, I think) because I did not play serious 2's before that season hit. Played warrior/paladin and we'd always change to shadowresistence set (ridiculously good one, too, PvE parts etc so we took virtually 0 damage) if we met SP/UA lock. The DPS/healing loss was stupid, but it paid off. \o/

After this changed we continued to do the same for some months, my warrior would join instantly and due to his PC being really fast he could zoom furthest in and see through the gates, so we'd just change before the game was actually going if it was SP/UA. This got fixed too, though, unfortunately, before we could take rank 1. Sad times, sad times indeed.

Wait the arms warrior couldn't kill the feral druid while CC'ing the other healer?

Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphirea View Post
    Whenever the game is like that where you know no one can win I switch into PvE gear and burst burst burst
    Odd, considering you haven't been able to do that for years o.o

I call haxx.

this is why i hate 2s