Thread: Enginering

Deleted

Enginering

Since i power leveld this tonight i got some questions i hope mmo champion forum readers can help me with.

1. Where do i get to choose gnomish or goblin specialization? Since i didnt get any quest or somethng like that while i skilled up.
    2. How do i get the schematic for jeeves? And do i need to have done anything before him to be able to make him directly when i get that schematic?
    3. How do i get the schematic for the hog?

Deleted
    1.Gnomish or Goblin used to be trained at different places like Gazedstgan and Winterspring or something like that, can't remember, but afaik now you can train in major cities, thats Ironforge for ally not sure for horde sorry.
    2. Jeeves is a World drop off any mechanical mob in northrend, best place to farm i found was the pools around Fizzlecrank airstrip in Borean Tundra, you can also "skin" the corpses for quite handy engineering mats. To make jeeves you will need to have the engineering bots which are lower level, that is The drop from one of the bosses in BRD and a drop from random demons in Blades Edge Mountains, also the last one is a quest in Stormpeaks and you need to have these 3 repair bot schematics to make Jeeves or you can buy them/ ask someone to make them for you if you are lazy.
    3. Hog schematic is bought from Alliance Vanguard at Exalted, once again I am too lazy to look up horde Equivilant but its quite cheap now to buy, like +/-300g.
    Hope this helps a little, some horde players will hopefully point you in the right direction involving factions
    Last edited by mmocd0a92c5d08; 2011-05-26 at 01:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Since i power leveld this tonight i got some questions i hope mmo champion forum readers can help me with.

1. Where do i get to choose gnomish or goblin specialization? Since i didnt get any quest or somethng like that while i skilled up.
    2. How do i get the schematic for jeeves? And do i need to have done anything before him to be able to make him directly when i get that schematic?
    1. I'm not sure

2. Jeeves can either be gotten from mobs by the observers?/makers? library in Storm peaks near ulduar, looted from Mimiron and I believe some of the trash mobs have a chance to drop it inside Ulduar as well. And yes you will have to do quest from inside the library to get a part of the mats to even make the jeeves, the others I think u can find on AH or some other vendor from BC, I'd check Wiki on that part tho.

3. You buy it from the Horde faction guy in Borean Tundra. I believe its an exalted level pattern.

Can't remember offhand for goblin/gnomish, but the schematic for Jeeves is best found by farming the mechanical mobs at the Maker's Terrace/Library near Ulduar in Storm Peaks, dismantling them for the schematic.

Mechano-Hog is sold by the Horde Expedition vendor in Warsong Hold when you have exalted with the Horde Expedition.

10+ Year Old Account

1. Gnomish = Bootybay Goblin= Everlook?..yea i think..mhm..pretty sure
    2. Already answered
    3.^

Deleted
    Nice answers And then. Does it differs which i take as a Hunter? Or is thoose specific stuff just "fun" stuff?

Deleted
    Doesn't matter which you take as a hunt just make sure you are using synapse springs on gloves. Mostly the differences are perks such as the "gnomish world enlarger" which shrinks you and is nice for BG's. Another perk i can think of is the ability to teleport to places, like my gnomish eng can port me to Blades Edge or to Gazedstgan. Have fun with it

1. Can now train in major city, alliance ironforge, horde is ogrimmar i believe.
    2. Jeeves is farmed through mobs that you can scavage, my suggestion is by uldular the libary guardians. most success has been noted their. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=29724
    3. get exalted with vanguard or w.e in northrend and buy from them.

how much do you think leveling eng from the AH might be est. like 5-7k?

Deleted
    Likely to be more like 8-10k I'd guess, but it'll vary a lot from server to server.
    Get as much help with obtaining mats from guild bank / friends as you can!

10+ Year Old Account
    to answer ur first question, there is a gnome in IF where the old gnome racial leader used to be (not 100% if u can have gnomish as horde) that offers u a quest to become a gnomish engineer, if u want to go goblin u need to go to gadgetzan in tanaris, and speak to a goblin there.

to answer ur second question, jeeves schematic is a random world drop in northrend and will take u a fair few hours of farming mobs for this plan.

and lastly, the choppa recipe is bought from the quartermaster that in howling fjord for valiance expedition/horde expedition, the plan costs around 300 gold and requires exhalted rep with this faction.

---------- Post added 2011-05-26 at 10:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by poptop09 View Post
    how much do you think leveling eng from the AH might be est. like 5-7k?
    if ur buying the mats purely from AH and no farming involved on your part i would say a good 20-30k easily from 0-525, obv this may vary alot depending on ur realm prices and the availablity of some mats but i would say budget for around 30k.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    if ur buying the mats purely from AH and no farming involved on your part i would say a good 20-30k easily from 0-525, obv this may vary alot depending on ur realm prices and the availablity of some mats but i would say budget for around 30k.
    Lol it cost me that much to get it from 475 - 525 back in early cata days. But yea be ready to spend about 30k if not a bit more.

Deleted
    I powerleveld engineering from 1-525 with soly buying all the mats from AH and i got it there for 7k. Tho AFTER i dinged 525 i went and farmed the schematic for jeeves and it took me 30 mins then i got that.
    So the prices may warry but i doubt that 30k is needed.

Getting to exalted with horde expedition. Does anyone know how u do that in the quickest way? Sadly i hate questing

Deleted
    I remember the Alliance Vanguard / Horde Expedition reputation was the reputation you gained in dungeons while NOT wearing a specific tabard. So it's either quests (not that many exists I believe) or try and run some dungeons in northrend

Deleted
    I powerleveld engineering from 1-525 with soly buying all the mats from AH and i got it there for 7k. Tho AFTER i dinged 525 i went and farmed the schematic for jeeves and it took me 30 mins then i got that.
    So the prices may warry but i doubt that 30k is needed.

Getting to exalted with horde expedition. Does anyone know how u do that in the quickest way? Sadly i hate questing
    Farming instances without a tabard afaik, that being the Northrend ones, Wrath. Don't quote me on this, I seem to remember getting stuck somewhere along the way with doing this, not sure how i gained my rep tbh I can't remember
    Last edited by mmocd0a92c5d08; 2011-05-27 at 01:26 AM.

yeah, the jeeves schematic was quite quick to farm for me. just a few kills and i got it. it's great, always use it in dungeons when we've whiped a couple of times