3v3 Advice Help.

Currently starting a 3v3 Arena team, running with Arms Warrior, Afflic Lock and a Priest. Any recommendations on the spec which Priest should play as? They are happy to go with anything, they just want whats best. I am curious to know how Shadow would go with this combo, anyway. Advice.

Also, don't recommend other classes, we are three real life friends wanting to have some fun in Arena, but we are aiming for 1.8k ish atleast.

I'd suggest swapping the warrior out for a mage, or the lock out for a DK while you go disc in both. Warriors need something to keep their enemy slowed as they are stupid bad at catching up to something that's kiting them.

You can roll whatever you want and get to 1,8k really, all it takes is a few games to hit 1,5k. You should switch to disc afterwards, and go for 1,8k.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    I'd suggest swapping the warrior out for a mage, or the lock out for a DK while you go disc in both. Warriors need something to keep their enemy slowed as they are stupid bad at catching up to something that's kiting them.
    This is just a modified WLD. They'll be decent if priest goes disc