Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If they made a new mount achivment it would be pretty unfiar, warlocks and dk's get two extra mouns while paladins get three. They should make so that class mounts dosnt count against achivments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuro View Post
    They'll introduce a really awesome "Unique" mount/skin/whatever....only to undermine it with a much better skin that's MUCH easier to obtain later down the line...fucking sunreaver dragonhawk. /shakes fist.
    That thing looked so outrageously horrible that I didn't even dare mount my Red Dragonhawk and instantly transfered to Alliance.
    But yes, Blizzard -will- be releasing other mounts with the same model as the one from the achievement, you can bet. Why waste a good model on something a few people will get to enjoy, when they can just have the better-looking colours?

The next mile-stone mount will most likely be just as unique as the Dragonhawk, so I'm certainly looking forward to what it'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsupreme View Post
    If they made a new mount achivment it would be pretty unfiar, warlocks and dk's get two extra mouns while paladins get three. They should make so that class mounts dosnt count against achivments.
    I don´t think they count anymore, and with that change they should just let anyone learn the tailoring & engineer mounts, but as now they just aren´t useable without the profession. Or make them don´t count!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilution View Post
    Or make them don´t count!
    Now that would be an improvement.
    "Class and Profession-specific Mounts don't count anymore for the Mount-Achievements."
    Then give Alliance the two missing Mounts (a new horse and elekk skin, or whatever) and we're all set.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by yoman View Post
    They need to add 2 mounts for alliance first. Otherwise its will be easier for horde to get achievement , and blizz wouldn't want that.
    Next Horde race; Naga.. no mounts for them.

called it here!

Quote Originally Posted by awayfromlife View Post
    Next Horde race; Naga.. no mounts for them.

called it here!
    That would certainly kill 2 birds with one stone.

I'd rather them release the swift dawnsaber and some other mount, a reskin or not, I don't really care.

That swift dawnsaber is way too good looking to be lying dormant in the game files.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=23220/swift-dawnsaber
    Last edited by Dariela; 2011-05-28 at 07:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com