Deleted

Any way to make videos load?

I have the fastest connection that you can get where i live and any god damn video like Youtube or WCM. They dont even load on 360p.
    I download stuff at 1.6mb/s..
    Got the newest NIC drivers for my mobo.

Does clearing firefox cache help or something? Cant remember how to do that.

They don't load, or they don't stream? You should be able to stream even with a slow connection like that, probably not anything higher than 360p though. Have your telephone company check for line noise.

Deleted
    1.6mb/s is slow?
    And yeah i think i mean stream. Can just watch 5 seconds of a video in 360p before it cuts off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visioned View Post
    They don't load, or they don't stream? You should be able to stream even with a slow connection like that, probably not anything higher than 360p though. Have your telephone company check for line noise.
    Lol, are you seriously just saying he can't stream higher then 400kbps with 13107kbps internet? ....
    @ OP: If you're using firefox, try increasing the size of the buffer folder. It helps for me.
    Last edited by Majesticii; 2011-05-26 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reguilea View Post
    1.6mb/s is slow?
    And yeah i think i mean stream. Can just watch 5 seconds of a video in 360p before it cuts off.
    i got a simillar problem, i cant watch anything on youtube above 360 or it just doesnt buffed =(

Deleted
    360p Youtube option =/ 360kbps.

1.6mb/s is slow?
    You mean you can download at 1.6mB/s not 1.6mb/s. Huge difference, really. Also, just because YOU have that much speed, doesn't mean the server you're trying to get to can dish it up to you that fast. Yes I know youtube, google, can surely do it that quickly. But how far away are you from said server? there could be a bad route, or even bad router on the path, who knows.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

Deleted
    1.6mb/s is slow?
    He thought you meant 1.6Mb/s as you typed it lower case.

Deleted
    360p Youtube option =/ 360kbps.
    Yeah its the resolution of the video.

edit: Hmm looks like firefox cache is currently 625mb is that alot?
    Last edited by mmoc08e0cbb1c7; 2011-05-26 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah its the resolution of the video.

edit: Hmm looks like firefox cache is currently 625mb is that alot?
    It's also using 625 here, so i guess that's normal. Strange that it's not working then...

Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    Lol, are you seriously just saying he can't stream higher then 400kbps with 13107kbps internet? ....
    @ OP: If you're using firefox, try increasing the size of the buffer folder. It helps for me.
    Ok, I misunderstood what he said about his connection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Visioned View Post
    Ok, I misunderstood what he said about his connection.
    Yeah i guess it was an obvious mistake..was no need for my comment sorry.

Deleted
    Got newest flash player and browser updated?

Deleted
    Of course.