Deleted

KGPanels, image doesn't load.

Hey there,

I'm trying to upload this image to KGPanels, but it doesn't work (well, I do see an image but it's either all white or all green instead of my own image). I tried using different paths to see if I was doing anything wrong, but none of them worked (\\x\\x\\x.tga, \\x\x\x.tga, x\x\x.tga) The thing is I think I used it in the past without problems (it's been a while). Right now I have another version of Windows installed (Windows 7 64-bit) and I'm wondering if it has something to do with this. When I save my images in PsP I have to choose between 16, 24 and 32 bits (and all my images are created using the power of 2 and not bigger than 512). On another note, I have installed WoW on another partition, but when I still had Vista installed I had it installed there as well when KGPanels still worked, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Hope you can help me out

Doesn't Vista/Win7 have the addons in some wierd user folder along with configuration files? If so, your image is probably in the wrong place, and needs to be under that C:\user folder\WoW\blah blah\
    Moo.

Deleted
    Nope, everything to do with wow is installed the wow folder which is on my partition. I did just check the place you suggested, but I couldn't find anything there at least.