Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Death View Post
    Slowly turning us into Warriors.

Intresting. But I don't know.
    LOL look at all of the tanks, soon you will be just one class.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    It doesn't say 100 yards on the tooltip. IIRC it used to be 100 yards but no longer is, which can make it somewhat useless on the fights it can actually be used on.
    Right under the name it says 100 yd Range. According to wowhead it means a 100 yd visual range, which i guess means you can see the spell effect from 100 yds away.

Deleted
    Ah yes I see what you mean, it is at odds with the spell description below that so I would assume they forgot to change that part. It definitely doesn't have a 100 yard effective range though as I have witnessed it not effect everyone in the raid on Omnotron this week.

I like the change if excess mastery is converted into block value, similar to the warriors CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyese View Post
    The number of prot pallies that don't know about double taunting with bubble is depressing, and goes to show how braindead this spec has become. I kinda hope this change goes through, now.
    I've known about double taunting for a while yet haven't had to use it even once in Cata.

Even with debuff cleansing on Halfus with Slate up.

There's really no wonder it's becoming obscure as it's hard to use with RD and not really needed that much.

And it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with the discussed change.

Yes, let's implement a dubious mechanic because not all paladins know how to beat enrages and debuff cleanse. Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    Ah yes I see what you mean, it is at odds with the spell description below that so I would assume they forgot to change that part. It definitely doesn't have a 100 yard effective range though as I have witnessed it not effect everyone in the raid on Omnotron this week.
    It currently has a 30 yard range.

Was done in a hotfix or in 4.0.6 I think, not sure as to the date.
    Last edited by zealous; 2011-05-30 at 09:27 AM.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.