Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    They're not going to fix the worst thing they can think of-locking dk out of frost tree (no damage, no interrupts) while casting HC.This is truly beyond my understanding of WoW and logic.
    Apparently, they feel like community want it, and since creating games its all about making money, then we have it.
    I guess DK is so OP, so now every character with interrupt can disarm us, some classes like hunter, SP, warrior, rogue can do it twice. And you can't do shit about it, like using trinket. Then they can CC us with something else.
    I just glad I never done serious pvp as DK so this doesn't really affect me, since warriors still doing OK in pvp, but I feel really bad for DK community.

Quote Originally Posted by maxchum View Post
    They're not going to fix the worst thing they can think of-locking dk out of frost tree (no damage, no interrupts) while casting HC
    /stopcasting
    /use Mind Freeze

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyzon View Post
    /stopcasting
    /use Mind Freeze
    And how exactly this going to help, when you locked out of frost tree and can't use mind freeze at all?

Deleted
    since warriors still doing OK in pvp
    You seem like you know what you are talking about because warriors or OK in arenas right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh, back to the original

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    You seem like you know what you are talking about because warriors or OK in arenas right now.

I know I still have to learn a lot of English, but can you enlighten me, what exactly are you implying? What I have bad grammar? I well aware of that, since English isn't my native language.

Deleted
    I know I still have to learn a lot of English, but can you enlighten me, what exactly are you implying? What I have bad grammar? I well aware of that, since English isn't my native language.
    Dude. Im not talking about your language at all. I was referring to "since warriors still doing OK in pvp" which
    is the understatement of the year. Warriors are doing AWESOME right now. Far from just OK.

That was all i meant. I dont care about how people spell since anyone with an iq higher than a stone will understand
    the meaning 99% of the time anyways

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, since I was worry about warrior trolls coming here and screaming: MOAR DK NERFS, warrior needs buffs etc, so I kinda understate my comment on it. I'm well aware what warrior is unstoppable killing machine at the moment.

Dk Tears :3

About time. Enjoy life without an Overpowered heal making up for your own mistakes.
    Last edited by Crushima; 2011-06-10 at 02:12 PM.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mistakes...like, what, choosing to do arena on DK instead of warrior or mage?

Just about to get Rival on my DK and now i won't be able to play it because they are becoming useless and no fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chil View Post
    Just about to get Rival on my DK and now i won't be able to play it because they are becoming useless and no fun
    Fun thing is that you would probably not even get near rival before the buffs they got in 4.1. True story!

10+ Year Old Account
    So now everyone will go back to calling Unholy DKs OP. That is all that has been accomplished here because people will always bitch about DKs, even resto druids.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    LOLUNHOLYWUT

Unholy is going to be pretty legit now.
    "20% strength increase"
    Last edited by Mundayz; 2011-06-11 at 12:31 AM.

Deleted
    They needed something to shave 5% off in a hotfix each 1-2 weeks.

Cynicism or precedent? We'll find out I suppose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    So now everyone will go back to calling Unholy DKs OP. That is all that has been accomplished here because people will always bitch about DKs, even resto druids.
    Even resto druids? Explain please!