Deleted

Bell vs DMC:V 4.2?

So i just got the Bell from Atramedes HC because no one else wanted it and i was thinking with the changes in 4.2 and the t12 set bonus etc wouldnt the crit from Bell be better then DMC:V?
    What do you guys think?

Not a chance. The Bell (Heroic) is currently over 100pp behind DMC:V, meaning that if all other PP values of stats stayed the same, crit's PP value would need to increase by ~75% (also causing crit to overtake the PP value of haste) to break even. Additionally, the value of DMC:V is actually going to increase slightly from 4.1 to 4.2 because of how the damage proc on DMC:V scales from Spell Power, though only by ~10-15 PP.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Deleted
    I think DMC:V will still be better as its proc occurs more often and dots can be reapplied more often with better coefficients.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure there is a whole host of new trinkets that are way better than both.
    "Its hard to tank!"
    "....Yeah, maybe in the first 5 seconds... if you don't have a hunter... or a rogue... or competent dps.... maybe...."

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Conjure refreshment now applies a debuff that does 30,000 shadow damage over 10 seconds to anyone, friend or foe, within 30 yards. "Vendor's Vengeance" is not dispellable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ibprofin View Post
    Pretty sure there is a whole host of new trinkets that are way better than both.
    Since when? Last I heard, DMC:V beat trinkets even in heroic Firelands - this was a long time ago, it may not be correct anymore, but would still be nice for you to back up what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestlyone View Post
    Since when? Last I heard, DMC:V beat trinkets even in heroic Firelands - this was a long time ago, it may not be correct anymore, but would still be nice for you to back up what you say.
    I have all of the trinkets that were datamined in 4.1 (that are Firelands trinkets) included in the 4.2 BiS list. Basically, a lot of those trinkets are from Avengers of Hyjal as 378 (normal) ilvl, but there are heroic versions of them available in the game files. I have no idea if the trinkets are going to be upgradeable using something like Crystallized Firestone to 391 or not. I have them all included, but with ?? for drop source, and even then DMC:V is 6th (Heroic Theralion's Mirror is 4th) with only one 378 ilvl trinket beating it, Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor. All of this, of course, is an early estimate of PP values using the latest 4.2.0 PTR info included SimulationCraft 4.1.0-8 and a 372 gear set (since a 391/397 doesn't exist yet).
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Deleted
    Mkay thanks for the quick answers