Bloodsail Reputation EXALTED?

Anyone know if blizzard is going to make this rep farmable up to exalted by killing brusiers OR SOMETHING?

They said they were going to, but as far as i know is not possible now...

SO....

1)IS IT POSSIBLE TO FARM IT UP TO EXALTED OR NOT?

2)ANYONE GET A REAL BLIZZARD RESPONSE SAYING THEY WILL FIX IT?

3)HOW FAR CAN YOU GET THE REP ATM? 20999/21000 revered? 11999/12000 honored?

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2011-05-27 at 05:12 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Bruisers are supposed to give rep all the way to Exalted. The only problem is that you can't farm them solo. They would literally take a group of 10 or more to efficiently farm them.

I think the mob on Newman's Landing is still there, but he has a 20+ hour respawn timer for.. 5 or 25 rep a kill. The other mob that kept giving rep was turned into a quest giver with Cata, iirc.

According to LOTS of ppl you cant get up to exalted by killing brusiers. This is known as a """BUG""" or as something Blizzard forgot to do after Cataclysm.

Everything is unknown.

You can check http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9608237?page=1 . This guy is making a really awesome job keeping this alive so blizzard changes it for all the INSANE PPL who loves getting everything in game.

Yes, there is a mob respawning every 24/48hours, it gives 5 rep and would take 10 years to get from 11999/12000 honored to 999/1000 exalted.

=)

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    According to LOTS of ppl you cant get up to exalted by killing brusiers. This is known as a """BUG""" or as something Blizzard forgot to do after Cataclysm.

Everything is unknown.

You can check http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9608237?page=1 . This guy is making a really awesome job keeping this alive so blizzard changes it for all the INSANE PPL who loves getting everything in game.

Yes, there is a mob respawning every 24/48hours, it gives 5 rep and would take 10 years to get from 11999/12000 honored to 999/1000 exalted.

=)
    BB guards rep was apparently fixed in 4.1. Didn't confirm it myself, but wowjuju guys claim that it's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    BB guards rep was apparently fixed in 4.1. Didn't confirm it myself, but wowjuju guys claim that it's true.
    Sorry to ask you this but can you get me a link?

Thanks!

---------- Post added 2011-05-27 at 01:45 PM ----------

CONFIRMED. IS POSSIBLE TO GET UP TO EXALTED ACCORDING TO WOWJUJU.

Grinding time![COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2011-05-27 at 01:47 PM.

Yes, im late cause i been checking this for like 2 hours on the whole internet and there is NOT A FRAKING SINGLE POST saying "you can farm to exalted now. Confirmed. Period. GG. LOVELOVE <3"

But now that i know IM Effing HAPPY

Thanks everybody and happy hunting =)