18. This poll is closed
  • Hell ye !

5 27.78%
  • Only n00bs twink !

6 33.33%
  • I might try it in the future.

7 38.89%
    Deleted

Again about 'the Experience Eliminator' and bg queues.

Hello mmo.users,

I have some questions for you.
    I guess you all know the Npc named Slahtz. (wowhead.com/npc=35364/slahtz).
    He can turn On-Off your experience gains. After 9 chars on 85 i have one more left, one more to twink with (and bank alt).
    I would like to try twinking on bgs, but i dont have information about the queues.
    If i decide to twink and turn off experience i'm supposed to face only twinks in bg ? Are the queues still separated ? (anyone twinking and have some good advice for me ?)
    This is my main concern, because i rather do something else than waiting hours for a single bg.
    Faceing a bg full of twinks is not what i want :d...
    Yes, i admit it, i need a little op in low level bgs without full vicious and tons of resilience.

Thanks,
    All the best,
    Bys.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes the ques are still seperated. the que takes forever most of the time. sorry

Deleted
    Thanks,
    It was all i wanted to know

Let's make this topic something like "rate my twink".
    Let's see what you have
    Twinking it's a part of this game too.

Deleted
    Twinking died when they added XP to BG's tbh.
    Now it's just not worth it, takes forever to get in, most of the time you'll log out before the queue pops.

Deleted
    turn of exp -> farm instances for the bis drops
    turn exp back on and pwn bg's until it makes you level.

What Viglante said... or just buy all the heirlooms and enchant them, then you'll semi-twinked until you hit 80+

I'm not sure as I'm not active atm, but I think there is a good number of twinks in the XP-off BGs at level 70. Many haven't upgraded from tBC, and some just think this was the most balanced PvP bracket in WoW's history. Might want to ask around your server to see how long the queues generally are.

But if you're not into that and just want to pwn people, just buy heirlooms and learn how to play your class (visit Arena Junkies, etc). Even most people with heirlooms seem to be very nooby when levelling.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticBlade View Post
    What Viglante said... or just buy all the heirlooms and enchant them, then you'll semi-twinked until you hit 80+

I'm not sure as I'm not active atm, but I think there is a good number of twinks in the XP-off BGs at level 70. Many haven't upgraded from tBC, and some just think this was the most balanced PvP bracket in WoW's history. Might want to ask around your server to see how long the queues generally are.

But if you're not into that and just want to pwn people, just buy heirlooms and learn how to play your class (visit Arena Junkies, etc). Even most people with heirlooms seem to be very nooby when levelling.
    This and play a hunter.

I levelled a hunter a bit in bgs, from lvls 10-30 it was literally explosive shot, arcane shot, dead, next patient. Rediculously OP and fun.