Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Playing on big lagfree servers is better than wow. get it!

Deleted
    If you're going to continue playing the game, yes, pay the proper fee everyone has to pay

If not, I'd say it's not worth it. Tbh Minecraft isn't the best game around, Terraria is better. That's my opinion, so don't get too angry. It's just Terraria is actually more like a game, Minecraft is just lego on your computer

Deleted
    Might as well do it now and save yourself a bit of money.

Deleted
    Get Terraria instead!
    Naww, I kid, if you like it, yeah, why not?
    But Terraria has replaced minecraft for me.

Don't buy Terraria thinking you're getting minecraft. It has Minecraft elements and is pretty fun overall but it is not remotely the same game. In fact you can actually sort of get to an end in Terraria (though i have not yet) and it obviously doesn't have the infinite building possibilities.

So I would pay for minecraft just because it is cheap and it supports notch in making the game better for all of us in the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Nah. Its boring :<
    You just stated you got a bad fantasy.

Yes it's worth buying.

Deleted
    No, buy fortresscraft for xbox 360

/Sarcasm

Seriously, go and buy it.

yes yes yes. also you will be able to use the 3rd party programs like cartographer (makes a map of your world) or inv edit (to give yourself any item in the game)

Great amatuer game creators like notch deserve our support! they go on to become the great independant game design companies like mike morheim and blizzard! (well, atleast untill the whole activision thing)

and to anyone else who heard of minecraft and not checked it out... do so! if you played with legos as a kid you will LOVE this game.

gotta love it.
    Last edited by Redmage; 2011-05-27 at 07:17 PM.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering I paid that and pay a monthly fee more than that for the server my WoW guild rents (we play MC too.) Yes I would say its VERY worth it.

Our guild has its own server and I am the only one who bought the game + the server.
    We ain't using hamachi but we just cracked the bought server. For my guildy's its not useful to buy the game since we only play on our server.

Yeah, notch deserves the money, hes made ONLY about 40 million dollars so far... :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonko View Post
    Get Terraria instead!
    Naww, I kid, if you like it, yeah, why not?
    But Terraria has replaced minecraft for me.
    As much as I would also recommend Terraria (Especially because its $10) I would still say go with MC, Terraria is a really fun game but its not really focused on building as much as MC is.

I need to post pics of my massive MC castle. Maybe Ill make a post your MC builds thread, think that would be allowed on this forum some where?

Quote Originally Posted by Clouce View Post
    As much as I would also recommend Terraria (Especially because its $10) I would still say go with MC, Terraria is a really fun game but its not really focused on building as much as MC is.

I need to post pics of my massive MC castle. Maybe Ill make a post your MC builds thread, think that would be allowed on this forum some where?
    It would be allowed in this very forum section and I would be involved with sharing my MC stuff in that thread if you go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsimp View Post
    Yeah, notch deserves the money, hes made ONLY about 40 million dollars so far... :P
    You can't possibly think that was all pocketed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    Our guild has its own server and I am the only one who bought the game + the server.
    We ain't using hamachi but we just cracked the bought server. For my guildy's its not useful to buy the game since we only play on our server.
    As does my guild members but we used a legit server and legit games. I think the part i bolded just means your friends are thieves?
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-05-27 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clouce View Post

In the video game forums? i don't see why not.

so far I'm seeing answers that sound like
    -yes
    -yes
    -A THOUSAND TIMES YES
    -no
    -what does he know?! *flame flame* BUY IT!!

I think I'll buy minecraft too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    In the video game forums? i don't see why not.
    BTW Redmage, that is a sexy ass picture of your build!

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    BTW Redmage, that is a sexy ass picture of your build!
    thanks i've been working on a blueprint to help me make a version of the one in my sig, thats going to be my next build.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    <Picture of Red Mage>
    Impressive, but I raise you with Link holding the Master Sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post
    Good God!

Save it for a MC Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post

ZOMG LINK
    touche, is the blade made of water? very nice touch.