Disc pvp, offensive or defensive?

Hey guys, i was playing around Disc spec in BG's and my experience with it is less then enough to be useful.

I was wondering does priest play defensive as disc or offensive? (specced into atonement and evangelism/archangel)
    And was hoping to get any tips for a starting Disc priest such as commonly used specs what to do and what to avoid and such.

Thanks alot!

Deleted
    A good priest knows when to be offensive and when to be defensive, go watch pompa and hydra om WCM.
    Pretty sure you're not attonment nor AA specced.

www.youtube.com/spammingholynova

More vids
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post11598381

Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    specced into atonement and evangelism/archangel
    Mindspike x3 -> MindBlast is better pressure and doesnt risk your holy school. Speccing into archangel is a huge talent point dump just to make HF+smite comparable.

My experience with Disc leads me too play very offensively, as the terrible mana of Disc means longer fights favor your enemy.

In BGs, its a different ballgame as playing to offensive will just leave you oom when the rez wave comes back. Your best bet is to assist with offensive dispels and CC in BGs, but leave the burns and spikes on the side to conserve your own mana pool.

If mana is not an issue, you have enough tools in your arsenal to never leave you with a free GCD
    Last edited by Jubite; 2011-05-28 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Grammar