Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    So is Friday early access or is that normal launch outside of steam? I really want to ramp my interest in this game back up ahead of the fall, but their PR/communication has been garbage. Playing the ARG to get the special weapon, but geez, everything else has been ghost mode.
    "Head start" for the normal launch, it's apparently for TSW players/beta testers only.

I got the email about the ARG, spent like 30 seconds watching the video before getting bored : /

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "Head start" for the normal launch, it's apparently for TSW players/beta testers only.

I got the email about the ARG, spent like 30 seconds watching the video before getting bored : /
    It felt a little too easy compared to the old route 66/ghost ones. Already caught up. Rewards look good at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    It felt a little too easy compared to the old route 66/ghost ones. Already caught up. Rewards look good at least.
    Yeah, it's just the cosmetic weapon skins no? Or is there more that I missed. Because if there's more, I may end up just cheating my way through because I'm lazy -_-

Yeah, it's just the cosmetic weapon skins no? Or is there more that I missed. Because if there's more, I may end up just cheating my way through because I'm lazy -_-
    There's a black watchmen hoodie (and a coat that's not unlocked yet), some ap potions, some exp bonus stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    There's a black watchmen hoodie (and a coat that's not unlocked yet), some ap potions, some exp bonus stuff.
    AP potions and xp bonus, you say? Welp, guess I'll cheese my way through it tonight, then.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    gib me this game now pls, ty

The weapons are special, they spawn a revenant on a 20% chance. Does extra damage. Will probably be good for leveling.

And yeah, as others said. AP potions, exp, and cosmetics for black watchmen jacket and hoodie.

The weapons are special, they spawn a revenant on a 20% chance. Does extra damage. Will probably be good for leveling.

And yeah, as others said. AP potions, exp, and cosmetics for black watchmen jacket and hoodie.
    Welp...if you happen to know the answers and don't mind PMing them so I can quickly cheat my way through it all...I wouldn't be opposed : 3

Otherwise I'll just google around tonight. Didn't realize the weapons had any added effect, but looking back at the email it does state that pretty clearly. Derp.

Haven't looked into it too hard, but if they level up like normal. They'll last us ages until we find better affixes.

Haven't looked into it too hard, but if they level up like normal. They'll last us ages until we find better affixes.
    I imagine they will, from the livestreams it seems like most weapons will be able to be leveled? The system seems odd to me, I like some aspects of it but others I'm not quite sure how they're supposed to work. Oh well, only a few more days before I can find out for realsies.

Have they started account linking or anything like that? Want to make sure I don't miss that shit, though I may already be way late to the game anyways.

Account linking will be sent as an announcement email one day before release iirc

So sometime tomorrow

Account linking will be sent as an announcement email one day before release iirc

So sometime tomorrow
    So much time... : |

Hoping for a good weekend. I'll be playing Vespa. Glad I got to reserve it. Hope to see some last minute changes from the beta closing to now.

So if anyone has any questions while they're playing, just yell at Vespa. :u Or I can link you to a Discord "Knowledge" Compendium. (More like an info dump). Just PM me.

So for the ARG...it's just those 3 questions and then subscribe to some mailing list for now?...

So for the ARG...it's just those 3 questions and then subscribe to some mailing list for now?...
    Yup
    /10 chars

Anyone know how elementalism is?

For those who like collectibles. A t shirt will be given out to players who run into the dev streamers during the headstart tomorrow. Beginning at 10 am PDT. Unsure on how long it will last, hopefully I get home from work in time.

No email yet, probably later today.

And Elementalism is probably one of the more fluid weapons. Semi slow to start, but once you get more abilities it does well at quickly clearing out groups while doing missions. Visually it is pretty satisfying, and the passive is fairly good.

For those who like collectibles. A t shirt will be given out to players who run into the dev streamers during the headstart tomorrow. Beginning at 10 am PDT. Unsure on how long it will last, hopefully I get home from work in time.

No email yet, probably later today.

And Elementalism is probably one of the more fluid weapons. Semi slow to start, but once you get more abilities it does well at quickly clearing out groups while doing missions. Visually it is pretty satisfying, and the passive is fairly good.
    Which weapon did you like the most?