10+ Year Old Account
    Producer blog went up that says they are giving 2 free character slots to everyone who links their old TSW account to their SWL account. I guess they saw how many people were pissed with the single slot after all. 8 is still the max though. I feel bad for anyone who purchased extra slots yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Producer blog went up that says they are giving 2 free character slots to everyone who links their old TSW account to their SWL account. I guess they saw how many people were pissed with the single slot after all. 8 is still the max though. I feel bad for anyone who purchased extra slots yesterday.
    I am sure they will refund people in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, they really "streamlined" the maps. Most of the side missions and hubs won't open in Kingsmouth until you progress far enough. On the one hand that sucks for vets who wanted to take their own path, but it should definitely help with new players. Just a bit odd to not see all that stuff on my map straight away, or see hubs not "activated" yet so there aren't even any missions to pick up.
    When i saw that i have only ONE mission for Bannerman and nothing more, and after that linear path i was kinda on a verge of quiting. I though they gutted quests.

But i sticked for couple more and they just unlock as you go. So far nothing was cut out, but relocated.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    When i saw that i have only ONE mission for Bannerman and nothing more, and after that linear path i was kinda on a verge of quiting. I though they gutted quests.

But i sticked for couple more and they just unlock as you go. So far nothing was cut out, but relocated.
    Yeah, seems like stuff unlocks and while I don't think anything was outright removed they did move some of the side missions around a bit.

RIP patron not giving complimentary aurum.

Also, the two assault rifles displaying on the back bug is still in there from the base game. Makes using assault rifles look really stupid.

Any advice on how to run the game with high fps without seriously compromising the visuals?
    Last edited by ramjb; 2017-06-25 at 06:00 AM.

My game is running at stable 60 @1080p even on my notebook everything maxed out o.O (i5-7300HQ, GTX1050Ti, 8g DDR4-2400), there must be some nuisance causing fps problems for you :/

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post

Also, the two assault rifles displaying on the back bug is still in there from the base game. Makes using assault rifles look really stupid.

Any advice on how to run the game with high fps without seriously compromising the visuals?
    I'll have to get in game again to check, but one of the slider options you want to set at less than four.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    My game is running at stable 60 @1080p even on my notebook everything maxed out o.O (i5-7300HQ, GTX1050Ti, 8g DDR4-2400), there must be some nuisance causing fps problems for you :/
    Dude, your notebook is better than most desktops apart from having a good heatsink. Even then I'll just assume you're laptop have some clever heat distribution system under its hood.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    So they remade the starter experience a bit that's nice!

Does the game still have official forums? Or do you simply need to use alternatives for feedback reports?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't login yay....keeps saying check connection and firewall

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Can't login yay....keeps saying check connection and firewall
    2 hour down time started at 9am EDT.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 hour down time started at 9am EDT.
    ...........I cri

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post

Must have a really old system as I am using a gtx 680 and an ivy bridge i7. I am fine all maxed out

i'm enjoying myself so far.. only 2 more missions left to do in kingsmouth.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    ...........I cri
    It actually looks like the downtime could be even longer. It seems like there is some kind of bug or exploit with the currency exchange system and people have already amassed millions in both kinds of currency. There is even a chance they may have to do a rollback.

10+ Year Old Account
    It actually looks like the downtime could be even longer. It seems like there is some kind of bug or exploit with the currency exchange system and people have already amassed millions in both kinds of currency. There is even a chance they may have to do a rollback.
    Looks like I won't get to play today then. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no mention of it being longer that's just speculation.

Downtime just when I started to download the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    There's no mention of it being longer that's just speculation.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SecretWorld...ency_exchange/

Stickied reply from Odonoptera, the community manager:
    Hey everybody,
    We're aware of this issue and are working on it as I type this. We may have to extend today's downtime as a result, just so you're aware.
    Our priority is to have this fixed before we can commit to or comment on any additional actions, but we'll try to keep you all in the loop.
    Thanks for the reports.
    Edit: It's official. Downtime extended for another 3 hours. LINK

Unfortunately, we will need to extend the @SecretWorldLgds downtime for 3 hours. Please accept our apologies for this delay!
    Last edited by Skizzit; 2017-06-25 at 02:57 PM.

Ok, going to download the client tomorrow and loggin in. I'll surely be on discord asking whaterver comes to my mind.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.