Mages....something needs to be done.

Before i start, yes this is a QQ thread, dont like it or dont want to hear it, then dont read.

Mages needs to be nerfed, end of story. Their damage is fine right now, thats now what i really care about. Its the damn mobility and their damn cc/roots. Every single time you get out of one, your put into another. And no matter which spec they are, you just CANT hit them. Blizzard needs to make them more hittable for when the classes (more melee) get on them, not that we can get on the for a freaking second then they get to just cc us till they get away and kite the living shit out of us. Im fine with the damage the deal, but they need to stop being able to kite melee for a whole entire fight and need to be allowed to take some damn damage.

And that, folks, is what grinds my gears.

So mages should just stand there doing nothing until you auto-attack them to death ?

10+ Year Old Account
    QQ threads get locked. They're not constructive and do not encourage civil discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE