Deleted

So.. how much dps should I be doing on dummy?

Basically I'm a holy MS and therefor not very experienced as Retribution but like to play around with it on dummies.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aymen/advanced

I usually do around 17k over 3 min. (probably waay to low... o well) and usually pull around 21-22k in BH 10.
    I use clcret and pretty much follow it.. Popping GoAK at start of fight and once I have some stacks I pop Zealotry and AW.

15+ Year Old Account
    You should log out in your Ret Gear. Heh.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    About 5500, however you will run out of mana fast spamming excorsism, unless you talent it (denounce), and you should really spec ret if you want to dps and not be holy.

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 11:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    You should log out in your Ret Gear. Heh.
    Just quoting this before some people who can't spot sarcasm comes into the thread.

seeing as how I main ret and with almost full BiS gear I burst around 22-25k and average around 17k I say your doing just fine :3

Quote Originally Posted by Traison View Post
    seeing as how I main ret and with almost full BiS gear I burst around 22-25k and average around 17k I say your doing just fine :3

almost full bis gear and bursting 22-25k and averaging around 17k?

Quote Originally Posted by Xerif View Post
    almost full bis gear and bursting 22-25k and averaging around 17k?
    Sounds about right for the dummy.

burst gear not even close to bis i do about 14-16k on bosses. around 10-12 on dummy i think.

Deleted
    Armory updated to Ret gear

sounds about right

If you are a Ret Paladin, the dummy is likely out dpsing you. Try your sister.

Little low on BH damage considering you have a 372 wep unless you don't get the 90 str food buff, 300 str flask, or pot during the fight. I do about 22k+ in BH10 depending on if the tank can keep threat but I use all 3; only have 372 chim gloves no 4 set bonus and a 359 akirus. Rest is 359s.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosblade View Post
    Little low on BH damage considering you have a 372 wep unless you don't get the 90 str food buff, 300 str flask, or pot during the fight. I do about 22k+ in BH10 depending on if the tank can keep threat but I use all 3; only have 372 chim gloves no 4 set bonus and a 359 akirus. Rest is 359s.
    and hes clearly stating that hes practicing on a dummy, beside ashkandi and the neck of sinestra im full BiS, yet i cannot break 20k on a dummy
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Deleted
    No i dont use flask, food or anything on BH.

And thanks for the response everyone, I will change back to holy gear from now on so If you are checking this now you can't judge.

First of all, forget about "3 minuts test" on dummy. If you want to test dps of most cd and proc depandand class in game, you should start with something like 6 minuts test at least.