Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    there or theyre instead of their ... KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Setback. It stopped being funny in The Burning Crusade.
    Thank you. Seriously.

Why do you let these bother you so much?

Almost everything non constructive people say these days. And yeah, the setback thing.

Deleted
    u mad (im looking at you op)? pointless thread is pointless.

OT: what does U JELLY? even mean? never understood what it meant, so it annoys me :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    Why do you let these bother you so much?
    Because if you read them once or twice ... or ten times a day in every other thread it's just annonying.
    Oh and "premium service" by some 'witty' people on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    They are just jelly.

I hate that so damn much. I am not made of fruit mushed in a blender and put on bread.
    I'm Fairly sure thats Jam (http://brickandmortarskate.files.wor...m-on-toast.jpg)

Jelly is something made of PURE win. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-pqrQDrwPk...lly-detail.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot about a few of these, I'll bring them up in the next trade chat meeting
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    "you jelly ?"

Sorry but that has to stop, now, seriously.

I prolly think that umad, and you have false sense of entitlement so it was a setback and so it's a TRAP! Pointless thread is pointless.

Also at peggle: it's used as a phrase in troll physic comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    "you jelly ?"

Sorry but that has to stop, now, seriously.
    You mildly upset brah?

"u mad bro, u mad?" or anything similar. Its just THE most moronic phrase ever.
    Yes I am mad! And I am trying to convey that in a constructive manner. So why do you answer with that? Seriously!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    I prolly think that umad, and you have false sense of entitlement so it was a setback and so it's a TRAP! Pointless thread is pointless.
    Dirge! *clap*

I like the "You mad?" becouse its very useful at times. I tend to switch it up with "You frustrated?" for more variation :>

Quote Originally Posted by hagbardceline View Post
    “Prolly” - That's cute....when your 3yrs old.
    You're killing me with irony here.

Deleted
    Tbh I love the whole 'UMAD?' thing, as it does exactly what it's intended for.

I don't really see the problem with the world 'prolly' though, quite a common term in Britain.

the worst ones are chuck norris, "you like x in your x to x while you're x" or however the hell it goes and using the word rape to mean killing/humiliating/defeating/etc

Quote Originally Posted by Tomokei View Post
    I like the medieval alternative to 'lol u mad bro' that I came up with in the medieval weaponry thread. So from now on, everyone say "Yea, art thou incens'd, fellow?"
    Love it. I'm stealing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asagrim View Post
    there or theyre instead of their ... KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
    Ironically, "kill it with fire" is far worse.

I'll add "Hide yo kids, hide yo wife"

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Because if you read them once or twice ... or ten times a day in every other thread it's just annonying.
    Oh and "premium service" by some 'witty' people on these forums.
    Exactly. It's like being surrounded by a pack of parrots that know about 10 words.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem upset....
    When I went up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today. I wish I wish he'd go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daxxarri
    Whale Shark is the devourer of the slow moving and inattentive. This includes plankton, whales, and AFK players.

Whale Shark swims where and how it pleases. Whale Shark /spits on your science.