Thread: How did you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I didn't / haven't...And it's killing me that I'm such a fucking wuss...

asked? i just saped my latest ''gfriend'' and now sh elives in my dungeon

10+ Year Old Account
    I Hung out with her all the time and one day we were watchin a movie on the couch and i slide over next to her and just asked her straight up.
    "Ok, fuck it, I lied. It's drum and bass."

Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post
    I don't think either of us asked one another. We met, we hung out, and we never stopped.

It just happened, just like that.
    Same here. There was no asking, it was just kind of an understanding.

---------- Post added 2011-05-29 at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pancakez View Post
    Um, wat? ...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do not even remember how the whole relationship came about with my ex and I. Just sort of happened I guess. He made the first move though ^^
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

Gave her the best sex of her life. We were pretty much solid from there.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    ERP during an Ulduar raid (not even close to kidding)
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrsoul View Post
    Ask the special someone to be your boyfriend/girlfriend?
    With a kiss.

You don't ask for such a thing, when the time comes, you both will now you are in a relationship.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirity View Post
    I'm a "WTH I could care less if I get rejected" kind of guy.

About 3 years ago, I saw this insanely beautiful girl sitting in front of a local coffee shop with 2 of her friends. I thought to myself "Man, I gotta give it a shot..."

So I went up to her and said:

"Hey, my name's Michael. I'm a complete pyschopath and I love tormenting and eating little children... But once you get to know me, I'm a pretty nice guy."

Was totally expecting a "WTF??? GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" type of response but she laughed and asked me if I wanted to sit with them and have some coffee. We had a great conversation for at least an hour.

We dated for about 13 months and it was a pretty epic relationship. Until she found out I cheated on her with one of her best friends...
    Made up story.

I met my wife on Orkut (back before FB became uber popular) and she was the moderator of our school forum. Started with an innocuous thread about which batch we were and ended up hogging the entire thread (other ppl just stopped posting ). From there we became good chat friends and started calling one another frequently. One day i was attending a wedding, i dunno what got into me .. but when i came back from the wedding I called her and asked her "Hey, would you like to marry me?" She thought I was joking (i'm kind of an ass when it comes to jokes ) so she said yes and BAM, 4 months later were engaged happily married for 5 years now

I haven't...too shy T_T

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pancakez View Post
    I have had this happen to me a few times in the past
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

I usually bites the girls neck... That's an easy way to find out if she's even interested
    PuGs is too stupid to understand such complicated boss mechanics as "don't stand in the giant ass fire"

Deleted
    I'm not really good with words, so I'll just wait for my damsel in distress and save her. She'll be all like, "oh jolly god i loev u so much." And I'll be all /flex "damn right you do." Yeah, not gonna happen.

Maybe I'll just sing a song about how great I am. Yeap, that should do it. Definitely.

So hi, I'm single.

15+ Year Old Account
    With a rose on valentine's day, walked towards her with a rose in my mouth. Back then, I was 9 years old and it was at that time a cute picture. Haven't had another girlfriend since her. Might have one soon though.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    Well I stringed my girlfriend along as a casual fuck buddy (fucking other people too) and after 3 months or so I finally messed up and called her my girlfriend when I bumped into a mate when I was with her. Do I look back? All the fucking time, going to dump her soon.

Romantic I know.
    Last edited by mmocd5afeba874; 2011-05-30 at 11:55 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was in the cards and I asked if he wanted to be with me for real, he said yes

Sounds like a stupid and fickle mores.

Why not become best of friends and one day ask for marriage rather than boyfriend/girlfriend?

Truthfully, the term boyfriend and girlfriend is just a title to the rights of sexual contact.

If you truly cared for a person, a normal relationship can be lived without deeming yourself a boy/girlfriend and you would not stray from them. Or maybe you would stray but you would come back to that one person, someday marry and/or have children with, and be happy together.
    Last edited by BlueGender; 2011-05-29 at 08:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't. We were just really close friends for awhile, then I did something stupid and made her mad. A few days later she told me she'd forgive me if I took her out to dinner.