Poll: Please vote yes here if you want to join us in rerolling

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Might be worth pointing out, that this is on a US server lol. I got all excited and "signed up" and then I realized it was on a US server :P Such a bummer.

I'll see if someone can get a hold of the OP to edit that into his post.

One of you EU players should do this on an EU server, I'm sure you'd have a great turnout!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    Casual/hardcore and skill/noskill are not related.
    You can casually raid a couple short nights per week, and if you are skilled, you will clear that content eventually.
    Or you can bang your head on it every night for 5 hours straight and eventually you will clear it even with crap for skills.

Character Name: Dizzywix
    Class: Hunter
    Race: Orc
    Optional - Reason for Rerolling: I tried this before but the guild fell apart . I would like some new people to play with.

I feel like this will be successful until like level 10-15 then every 10 levels more people will drop out. I would be surprised if one of you hit 85.

Alright, I updated the first post with all our info, including the fact that we are on US (Sorry to all you EU guys out there really wish you could join us).

@Bassnectar we already have some past level 15 and one level 20. We have been a pretty social crowd, so for once it's actually difficult to become bored lol. I've got a lot to occupy my time ingame now, so I don't see myself stopping any time soon

Hey it's great to see the amount of people joining us. I agree someone should make a thread like this specifically for EU players.

If any of the EU players see this, and might be interested, please let me know I'd like to start something similar, but I'd be great to do it with somebody.

I've posted a link on how to play on US servers from EU, but bad news. You'll need to get a US account.

@Skjoldborg Great idea! I recommend making another thread so you can attract all the EU guys. Just be sure to mention it's EU in the title. I wasn't thinking about that when I did mine sadly

Character Name: Orion
    Class:I'm not sure... I have always played Warlock but i want to heal now since i have never seen a healer perspective so maybe a druid or shaman.
    Race:Troll, Tauren, or Goblin
    Optional - Reason For Rerolling: I want to do something new since at the moment many of my friends are in school or work too much they no longer have much time to play with me, and i get bored if i play alone sometimes.

I would have joined you guys if you were alliance =/ I want to try out the other side for something fresh haha.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yeaaaah

Enjoying some RFC

i cant do this... sorry but joining a random guild wont bring back the fun i had in wow... it just wont happen...

Are you guys still taking rerolls?

I rerolled with a raiding guild recently. We all made it to 85 in less than a month. About 35 of us, it's great fun and we're still playing our characters. I'd reccomend a reroll to everyone

At Phanes - Yeah man, just get on and /who MMO Champions and whisper one of us and we'll invite you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iv'e tried this before roll with a bunch of peeps from a forum, ppl get bored some dont log in and get left behind, guild disbands nice idea though
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love playing alts, especially on different servers. At this point I imagine you have a fair amount of members. What do you "need"? What's the intention of the guild? PvP, Raiding, or just social fun? I like to feel as though I'm helping the guild I'm in, so I'd be all for rolling a tank class for the sake of the group.

Name: I doubt I'll say in advance since trolls on the forum might make a toon with my name before I make it.
    Class: Probably druid
    Race: I'm thinking Tauren, since I've never played one, and I'm not into the tusks in animal forms on Trolls. Plus, if I tank you gotta love warstomp and the stam racial.
    Why reroll? not really sure. I love the idea of starting fresh but having a network of people who are there for the same reason. Puts a new spin on things. Trying a new class and playing through the game again gets tedious when it's:

-log off main
    -figure out what kind of alt you want to make
    -log back on main and send bags, BoA's, money, and low level mats to alt
    -grind alt to 85
    -zzzz...
    Last edited by thewallofsleep; 2011-05-29 at 10:35 PM. Reason: typo

We've now got a website!! I've added the link to the OP, but here it is in case you missed it:

http://mmochamps.enjin.com/

Character Name: Imabeestmmk
    Class:Hunter
    Race:Undead
    Optional - Reason For Rerolling: Altaholic. Need new people to socialize with.

Everything seems to be going really well, we're still getting people trickling in which is awesome! We're up to like, 25 members or something now
    Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    Casual/hardcore and skill/noskill are not related.
    You can casually raid a couple short nights per week, and if you are skilled, you will clear that content eventually.
    Or you can bang your head on it every night for 5 hours straight and eventually you will clear it even with crap for skills.